✾36✾

SMUT IN THE MIDDLE PART (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, BUT I WILL PUT A MARKER ON WHERE IT STARTS AND END)
♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

A year has passed, and things have been great between Seonghwa and Hongjoong. The older was going back and forth from his home to the younger's place, since he was balancing being a prince and being the best boyfriend ever, the blond was also busy duing his duties, but the stress would all fade away when he was in the older arms, which was right now.

After dinner, the both of them were on the younger's bed, cuddling and enjoying the other's warmth.

"You wanna know a secret Hwa?"

"Is it a good one?"

The younger faced his lover properly, and just nodded in response.

"I love you so much"

➷He then connected both their lips. From a sweet and loving kiss turn into heated and lust filled one in a matter of minutes and soon, both were slipping out of there clothes.

Seonghwa started trailing kisses and leaving a few bites on the younger's body, while Hongjoong was getting more harder by the minute and a bit louder as well.

"H-Hwa... Mmhm" The blond moaned the older's name, as he was pushing his oiled fingers' in and out of the younger, and everytime the silver haired heard the younger's whines and moans because of him, it was just music to his ears.

Thinking that his lover was prepped enough, the silver haired then grabbed the oil that they've been using for times like these, and poured it onto his member and aligning the tip to the blond's entrance, soon enough he was thrusting in and out if the younger.

"Say my name baby...Fuck!" The older commanded, as he made more love bites while he continued pleasuring the two of them by picking up the pace.

"S-Seong...mhmm- Seo... Seonghwa"

Due to the amazing pleasure the two were feeling, Hongjoong could only whisper the older's name.

"Louder baby"

"Seo- Seongh... Ngh... Ah shit!"

"Come on- oh fuck!... Come one baby, let me hear...ah- hear you loud and clear"

"Seong-... Ah! S-Seo... Seonghwa! Seonghwa!"

Practically screaming his name, that was enough for the older to go faster and harder. He then took a good long look at his lover; body covered and glistening with sweat and different shades of hickeys, swollen lips and a flushed out face, eyes that were half lidded and he could see that whenever he would hit his prostate, his eyes would either rolled back or close shut.

Knowing full well that the older was eyeing him, Hongjoong did the exact same, silver hair was either sticking out or sticking to his sweaty forehead, his neck until his shoulders were littered with a few hickeys, and some of his muscles would flex due to him currently fucking the younger till he was seeing stars.

Seonghwa then grabbed the younger's leaking member and started stroking and tugging at it. With the added pleasure, that sent Hongjoong to overdrive.

"H-Hwa... Nghh- c-close"

"Do it, c-cum for me baby. I love you"

Getting permission, the blond released on his stomach and a bit got on the older, while the silver haired soon came in the younger. Riding their high down, ➷the two princes were now panting hard, but the older wouldn't let them sleep in this mess.

Picking the blond up bridal style, he carried his lover all the way to the bathroom to clean the two of them off. With new clothes on and the bedsheets changed, the two princes were back to cuddling and were basking in with each others' arms.

"You were pretty loud tonight, did you know that?"

"Shut up" The blond then hit the older's chest out of embarrassment.

"Hey Hwa, I gotta ask. When did you start liking me?" Hongjoong asked out of nowhere.

"Hmm... Probably around the time that I left and we all got seperated, how about you? When did you start liking me?"

"I think around the same time as well"

"If you think about it, this is all pretty crazy, don't you think?"

"I guess. I mean who would have thought that as kids we were separated and then ten years later we saw each other again, only to then fall in love with one another, plus the kids fell in love as well, Yeosang is finally dating Jongho. It was painful for me to watch them not being together "

"You're right, it may seem crazy but I wouldn't change it for the world, because in the end I still managed to get the love of my life by my side"

Giggling at the older's cheesy words, Hongjoong kissed Seonghwa one more time before snuggling more into the other's arms, it was then the older just whispered sweet nothings to his lover, trying to get him to sleep. Soft snores were soon heard from the other, and that was the silver haired's cue to sleep as well, but not without kissing the blond's forehead first and then he was finally off to dreamland.

Being safe in each others' arms and knowing that the other wasn't going to leave, the two did everything together. Never giving up despite life throwing them challenges, the two were by the other's side to help, and that they couldn't be anymore happy and thankful for it.