✾24✾

The past weeks were filled with fun and a bit bad memories for all of the princes even their parents, but all good things must come to an end at some point even though they wished that it was only the beginning.

Only one more day left until the other princes would have to go back to their respective kingdoms, to say the least all of them were dreading the day when they needed to leave, it was especially taking a toll on Hongjoong and Seonghwa, as the couple didn't want to be miles apart. So here they were now, both of them laying down on the younger's bed, cuddled up and was talking about how they were going to manage their relationship while they were at long distances.

“I don't want you to leave Hwa”

“Me too baby, but you know I have too”

“Can't you just ask your parents to let you stay a bit longer?”

Hongjoong suggested as he faced the older properly, to give him the puppy face, to make persuading a bit easier.

“Don't give me that look, come here”

Seonghwa started fixing their position, where the younger was now straddling his stomach. Both of them leaning in and kissed while touching the other, it wasn't anything sexual as they still were not ready, but it was where they could show how much they cared for one another, the innocent kisses and light touches made the both of them calm down a bit and got reassured that everything was going to be fine.

“To answer your earlier question, if I asked them, then they would start getting curious and it won't be long until they find out about us. Also you won't miss the kids?”

“You're my boyfriend so its given that i'll miss you more, but of course I'll miss the others as well. Speaking of the others, I've been noticing that they seem 'closer' than before don't you think?”

“Hmm, now that you've mentioned it, it does seem like it. Do you think they like each other?”

“That's exactly what I was thinking, I think the pairs are most likely, Yunho and Mingi, Wooyoung and San, and then its Yeosang and Jongho”

“How can you be sure?”

“Wooyoung and San have been inseparable since they were young, Yunho and Mingi are always together, and Yeosang and Jongho are comfortable around each other. Plus I could have sworn that I saw Yeosang staring at Jongho when you two were dueling”

“Oh really? Like how you were drooling over me too?”

Taken aback by the older comment, the blonde couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed as he didn't think that the older caught him staring earlier.

“W-w-well... I-I y-you uhm”

Not able to escape the situation, Hongjoong hid his face in the other's neck, hoping that his boyfriend couldn't see the blush that was forming in his face. While Seonghwa just laughed at the younger's reaction, feeling a bit sorry he started playing with the blonde's hair and apologized.

“I'm sorry, it was just a joke. Don't be mad at me baby, hmm?”

Trying to lift his lover's head to face him properly, the other would only bury his head deeper into the crook of the taller's neck. Not wanting to put much effort into it, Seonghwa just sighed and figured that they could just sleep in the position they were in, pulling the blanket to cover their bodies, the silver haired patted the blonde's head with his left hand while the other rubbed his waist.

“Your not gonna move?”

The older asked but he didn't get a response all he heard was soft snoring, glancing down at the younger he saw that he already was asleep on top of him.

“He really slept on me huh? Good night Joongie”

Whispering good night the taller kissed the other's head, as he too began to flutter his eyes close and fell into a deep slumber with his lover safe in his arms.

-
Sunrise came and it was now a new day, Hongjoong was the first one to wake up between the couple, blinking his eyes open he noticed the position he and his lover were in. It was the silver head who was now clinging on to him tightly, he figured they must have changed positiins somewhere in the middle of the night, taking the chance to admire the older's features, he thought that his lover was adorable in this state.

Faint morning blush, messy bed hair, small pout, the blonde thought that his heart broke due to the amount of cuteness he was seeing. Soon enough the smaller was snapped from his thoughts since he really needed to pee, gently getting out of the other's hold the blonde tried his best to make his way to the bathroom, but was interrupted when the older started moving and hugged him tighter when he felt movement.

“Good morning sleepy head”

“M'good morning”

Startled from Seonghwa's deep and husky morning voice, the younger froze for a moment but still continued trying to get out of the older's hold as he didn't think he could hold it any longer.

“Hwa let mo go, I need to use the bathroom”

“Mmm, no”

“Hwa!”

“Ughh, fine”

Finally free, Hongjoong bolted out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom and did his business, while Seonghwa on the other hand, giggled softly and  smiled at the younger and went to close his eyes again before he could get an earful from his lover early in the morning.

'Its one way to start the morning' He thought.