✾27✾

The day of the party soon arrived, and Hongjoong was getting ready for the day. The party actually doesn't start until later on tonight, but its the guest who's making him all excited, he remembers that his boyfriend -and of course the other princes as well- will be arriving later in the afternoon.

Opening the door to his room, he finds his Maddox hyung, one arm raised and lightly fisted while the other was behind his back, from the looks of it, he was about to knock and get the blonde for breakfast with his parents.

"Oh Prince Hongjoong, I was just about to come get you. Good morning"

"Good morning too hyung, let's get going shall we?"

Walking slightly ahead from the older, the prince had a small smile tugging on the corners of his mouth, he just couldn't contain his happiness today, even though it was only a few weeks, he really missed Seonghwa. Despite having the threats that his been receiving and helping his mother with the preparations, he would still manage to think of the older, and how much he wished that he was in the other arms already.

Maddox on the other hand, was aware of the prince's smile and his whole mood, but he chose not to mention it as he didn't really wanna pry in his space, and that it wasn't everyday the younger would be like this early in the morning.

Eating their lovely breakfast, the king and queen were discussing the final plans for the party tonight, while Hongjoong was coming up with ideas on how he was going to tell his father about his relationship with the silver haired prince. After answering his mother's many questions about him and the older prince the other day, he asked her to not tell the king yet because he wanted to tell himself that, although he knows that he would most likely agree with them, there was still that small percentage of fear and anxiousness in him that his father would not approve of them being together.

Breathing in deeply, he figured now was the chance to tell him.

"Father, I need to tell you something"

Stopping his conversation with his wife, the king looked at his son giving his full attention to him.

"What is it son?"

"Uhm, you see I..." Glancing at his mother, she nodded at him to continue as if she knew what he wanted to say.

"I'm seeing someone, father"

"Well that's great! So who is this special lady?"

"Actually father, its a guy that I'm in love with"

"Oh... Uh well then, I guess I'm happy for you. I was expecting for it to be a lady, but as long as you're happy then I have no problem with it" Hearing his father's word, Hongjoong felt like a huge weight was lifted from his shoulders.

"Thank you father"

"So who's this man that has capture your heart then"

The way how his father worded it, the blonde felt heat rising to his neck, and his ears were probably in a light shade of pink.

"It's Prince Seonghwa"

"Park's son eh, well I hope his treating you right"

"He is, and its more than alright"

-
It was now the afternoon, and the prince was in the newly cleaned ballroom, his mother asked him to see how the decorations for the party were going.

Dazzling lights coming from the chandeliers, simple and plain white walls that had fancy and intricate gold lining, the long table on one side of the room that had some silver platters and other plates that have yet to be filled with delicious and mouth watering food and drinks. Other from the centerpieces and a few other decorations that the maids were setting up, just about everything was set for tonight.

He soon heard voices coming from the entrance of the room, looking over he saw that the other princes have arrived.

"Hey guys, nice to see you all again" Looking at them, he soon spotted the silver hair that he had missed and when the two of them met the other's eyes, you could tell that they missed each other. But the younger broke the eye contact with the older so that the younger princes won't get suspicious.

"Hey hyung, man I know we only saw each other a few weeks ago but, I really missed you all" Mingi said.

"Same here, anyways how's planning the party been going hyung?" San spoke while looking around the humongous room, that was currently getting decorated.

"Fun and exhausting to be honest. I never knew how the color teal has many shades"

Laughing at the blonde's comment, Yeosang said that he feels a bit tired from the journey he and his parents had, so he wanted to go back to his guest room to sleep till it was time to get ready for the party tonight. And surely enough the others agreed and decided to do the same, so they all started leaving the ballroom, but Jongho noticed that Seonghwa wasn't going with them.

"Seonghwa hyung, you're not coming?"

"Uh no, I'm not that tired. Besides I can just stay here and keep Hongjoong company"

Seeming to believe his explanation, the youngest prince nodded and left to get some rest before tonights events, leaving the two oldest.

Facing the younger, he soon wrapped his arms around the blonde's waist.

"How about I'll keep you company in your room instead?"

Kissing the older's cheeks, Hongjoong just nodded and led Seonghwa to his room to spend time before the party.