✾28✾

The two oldest prince were now in Hongjoong's room cuddled up in his bed, the two talked about what they did the past weeks prior to meeting again. Of course the blonde didn't tell the older about his experiences with the masked man and the letters that he got - which were hidden in between the books of his bookcase - as well as the times where he felt like his every moves were being watched by someone a far.

He doesn't want the older getting trapped in the situation with him and he especially doesn't want to spoil his lover's mood especially at such time when its his mother's birthday. Speaking of which, looking at the grandfather clock in the room, he noticed that it was half past five and that Maddox and other maids were gonna be in his room soon, to get him ready for the party.

"Hwa you need to go, Maddox hyung will be here soon to get me ready"

"But you already look beautiful, you don't have to look good for me. I don't want anyone else to look at you like a full course meal. Its only for my eyes to see baby"

Using his deep and husky voice for the last part, Hongjoong felt a shiver run down his spine and Seonghwa was soon hovering above him, kissing him with so much passion and a sense of want, but the older knows his limit and that he knows the younger isn't ready. So instead he just cupped the other's ass, which he has done before a few weeks ago and the younger gasps at the touch, giving the taller an opportunity to slide his tongue in the other's mouth and at that moment the two of them just felt bliss.

Unfortunately, a knock and a voice was heard from the door, interrupting the moment that the two princes were having.

"Prince Hongjoong? Its time to get ready for the party"It was Maddox.

"Hwa off"

Obeying the smaller's request, the two of them got up from the bed and made their way to the door, but not without Seonghwa giving the blonde one last kiss.

"See you later, baby"

Pulling the door open, the silver head greeted the servant and other maids at the door and soon left. The prince that was left in the room, saw the confused look on his personal servant's face on why the older prince was in his room.

"We were just talking"

Not wanting to question the blonde any further, Maddox along with a few maids entered the room to get the prince ready.

-
Nightfall was upon the people who were at the queen's birthday party, and the ballroom was bustling with life. People were talking to one another, some were eating at the long table-filled food, and others were just enjoying the music and were having a good time.

The princes were doing there own things, Seonghwa, Yeosang and Jongho were having a conversation amongst themselves, Mingi and San were exploring the food table and were trying different combinations of food, and Yunho and Wooyoung were watching over the two so that they wouldn't do anything stupid.

It wasn't until they all heard the sound of the royal trumpets being played, this meant that the Kim family was here. Haulting everything that they were doing, they all faced the grand large doors that were opening and saw the king and queen entering with their son following behind them.

At that moment, the only thing or person that Seonghwa saw in the room was the blonde, he was wearing a white button up shirt, a red almost wine colored velvet blazer with gold embellishments, and black pants with matching black shoes and to finish it off his hair was slicked back. The older could just about get on his knees and worship him like god if he could, but he remembered that he could worship him since they were together.

Reaching the thrones that were at the other end of the beautifully decorated ballroom, the queen spoke.

"Thank you all for coming, and I hope that you all are enjoy yourselves for the night"

With that, the music continued playing and everyone resumed enjoying the party, Hongjoong then remembered that he needs to dance with his mother as it was a tradition for the royal.

"Can I have this dance mother?" He asked, with a bow and his hand outstretched waiting for her to take it.

"Of course darling"

Hand in hand, the mother and son duo made their way towards the center of the room, and dance along to the beat of the slow music that was playing. While dancing with his mother, he felt like he was being watched again and it was the same type of stare that he got when he was in the market. Then it hit him, were there intruders in the castle, if that was the case then this could be really bad, he was gonna start looking for the intruders but got caught off by his mother speaking.

"Seonghwa's been eyeing you for a while now, don't you think?"

"Really?"

Looking all over the place, he soon spotted the said prince, and true enough Hongjoong caught him staring right at him, seeing him made the blond blush with how the older looked. He was dressed in something similar to him, white button up shirt, black pants and shoes and his black blazer with silver embroidery with pearls and his neck got wrapped in a silver chocker, the younger couldn't believe it, it was like he was in some kind of illusion that he didn't want to end.