✾23✾

Days have passed and the new couple did pretty well with hiding their relationship from their parents and the other princes, sure they would try and take risk like hold hands under the table or steal a kiss from the other, but it was mostly Seonghwa who did those.

This afternoon Hongjoong was having training lessons with his Eden hyung, and the trainer was noticing that his student was starting to get tired, since his moves were beginning to get a bit sloppy.

"You can do this prince, remember always stay sharp"

Exerting more strength and effort into his training, the blonde started giving his best to win this practice battle they were having. Another swing of the sword towards his student, the elder figured it was time for a well deserved break.

"Break time prince"At the mention of rest the blonde fell to the ground panting hard from the somewhat intense training he just had, while the older just gave him a judging look and shook his head with a small grin on his face.

"That was nothing prince, you know I have given you more extreme training than that"

"Still, its been a while, we had training like what? A week ago?"

Shaking his head again at the younger's exhaustion, the trainer looked up and saw some other guards meaning that they need to talk to him.

"Sit tight sire, I've got something to handle. I'll be back as soon as possible"

"Take your time"

His student told him as waved his hand lazily, scoffing at the prince's actions the elder left him there to do his duty. Not even five minutes passed, the blonde finally stood up properly and dusted his body off, and walked towards the near by bench that had some towels and some water. Wiping his face to get rid of the sweat he had, he felt hands wrap around his waist and a head on his right shoulder, knowing full well who owns those pair of arms and head, he just let them stay there in that position as he enjoyed the older's presence.

"What are you doing here?"

"Am I not allowed to see my baby?"

"Baby? That's new"

"Is it too much? I wanna try something different"

Turning around to face the silver haired, the younger scanned his features and placed his arms around the older's neck.

"Its fine, I sort of like it"

"Well I'm glad you do" Seonghwa started giving the younger many kisses and pecks on his face, making Hongjoong giggle and it was music to the taller's ears, he could just listen to the younger's voice go on and on. Haulting his actions, the two of them looked at each other's eyes and enjoyed their time together.

Even though they've only been together for a couple of days, the two of them are now looking forward to what will happen to them in the future, they may not say it now but maybe in the near future but they love each other so much. But to their dismay their moment got disturbed by the other younger princes screaming.

"Hyungs!"

"Hyungs! Where are you?!"

Disappointed that they have to pretend that they were just friends, this made the silver head sigh while the blonde giggled at him, as he pecked the older on the lips and started getting his arms off the other before they begin their act again.

"We're over here!" Hongjoong yelled back as he saw the older sulking a bit and had a pout on his lips, if the younger could kiss the pout away he would but the six other princes were already there with them.

"Hey hyungs, what were you two doing?" Wooyoung asked.

"Nothing, I was training with Eden, and Seonghwa just happened to pass by so he came to watch"

The blonde told them while his boyfriend tried to avoid the situation as much as possible, so he started chatting with Yunho.

"But where is Eden hyung?"

San questioned as he kept looking around trying to find the trainer, but he was nowhere in sight.

"Ah, he went inside, he had to take care of something"

Still on his break, Hongjoong kept on chatting with the others and he would secretly glance at his lover, as the older would do the same. Wondering when his trainer would come back, the blonde saw a guard coming towards them.

"Your majesties" Seoho, one of the new guards, said as he biwed to the royals.

"Seoho? What brings you here?"

"Prince Hongjoong, Guard Eden told me that your training has been cancelled for the rest of the day, as the king has requested for a meeting with him and other guards"

"Is that so? Thank you Seoho, you may leave now"

Bowing to the princes, the guard left to continue his patrol. While the blonde prince felt relieved that training was done for the day, but Jongho wanted to challenge some of his hyungs to a duel just for fun. And just about all of them agreed except for Hongjoong and Yeosang, the first pair was between the oldest and the youngest of the group, and the blonde swore he was just about drooling over his boyfriend's looks, he also could have sworn that he saw Yeosang staring at the youngest but he wasn't too sure.

Although he did notice that some of the others have been getting more closer as in like more closer than they were already were, and he has a hunch on what was going on between them.