✾33✾

Hongjoong was going in and out of consciousness, his eyes were still closed shut but his mind was becoming more awake. Fluttering his eyes open, he found himself lying on the cold hard floor of what looks to be an underground cell, seating up properly with a groan, he inspected his surroundings.

The place was dimly lit up with a few torches hanging on the walls, the floor all the way to the ceiling was made of stone, and if he knew any better there was a hint of probably blood in the air, meaning the people who kidnapped him ended the lives of others. So far he saw nothing that could help him escape the place, so he decided to rethink back to before until the moment he was captured.

He remembered coming back to his room late that night after patrol, and he went straight to his desk since he needed to finish some things for his father. The blond became a bit tired, glancing at his bed he figured why not close his eyes for a moment, falling on his bed and closing his eyes, he accidentally fell asleep without knowing it -which explains why he was still wearing the blue blouse and black pants from that day- after that the masked men just kidnapped him.

Snapping from his flashback, it was then the prince heard the footsteps that was most likely approaching his cell, standing in front of his cell was a man wearing a white suit with a matching white mask with chains that only covered his nose and mouth, meeting his eyes the blond knew he was in for a ride.

"Well if it isn't his royal highness, pleasure to finally meet you. Welcome to my wonderland" He said mockingly with a bow.

"What do you want from me?"

"Straight to the point I see, well isn't that nice"

"Answer me"

"Ah ah ah, no need to rush, its not like you can go anywhere" The man laughed, but Hongjoong was filled with anger.

"If you really must know, I kidnapped you so that in exchange for your life, your parents will have to give me the crown along with the kingdom"

"And what happens if they don't give it to you?"

The man then motioned for one of the guards to open the cell door, stepping in the prince's cell, the masked man grabbed the prince's throat pressing him against the wall causing him to choke.

"You'll find out very very soon prince"

He then shoved the blond to the side and punched him once on the face and kicked his stomach, making the prince double over in pain.

Leaving him with a busted lip and bruising stomach, Hongjoong just laid there hoping that anyone can save him soon.

-
Back at the castle, Seonghwa and the other princes arrived at the Kim palace as quickly as possible. When Hongjoong's parents saw them the queen was relieved while her husband was confused as to why they were here, the queen then explained herself to her husband that she sent them letters to come to the palace to help find their missing son, having not much of a choice the king let the them join the search.

They were now in their base, trying to map out where they should look for the missing prince. Till a knock came from the door, curious, Mingi opened it to reveal Eden and Maddox.

"Hyungs? What are you two doing here?"

"We're here because we want to give you this" The servant said, as he gave them the letter that he found in the prince's room that morning.

"What is it?" San questioned, as they let Seonghwa grab the letter, which he then began reading out.

"If you ever want to see your son again or even alive at all, find the mansion in the woods and hand the crown with the kingdom over, or its a bullet to your son's head if you don't"

The words rang in Seonghwa's head as he started to become more furious, when gets a hold on the people who did this he'll make sure that they'll pay.

"That's not all. Me and Maddox went to the prince's room and found these between the books of his sire's bookcase, it looks like his majesty already knew about them"

The knight then passed the three other envelopes that were hidden in the blond's room, to say the silver haired was shocked, how come his lover didn't tell him that he was been threaten, how long has he been keeping this as a secret. Seonghwa then thought about the time when the younger got 'slashed' by a passing blacksmith's sword, he then came to a conclusion that the younger probably fought with the person who was threatening him.

"I should've paid close attention to him, he was probably suffering alone from this"

"Hyung don't beat yourself up about this, if anything the ones who captured Hongjoong hyung are to blame"

"Yeah, Jongho's right hyung, you're not at fault, and don't worry we'll find him soon enough. I mean we have a clue as to where he might be according to the letter, I think its time for a plan on how we're going to save hyung"

The words of affirmation from Yunho really lifted the older prince's spirit a bit, but the silver head wasn't going to relax until he had his lover back in his arms.