✾31✾

A dark clad man with a fedora walked through the dimly lit stone hallways, that led him to the underground cells in their base, he was called by the leader of their gang to report to him about the prince. Hearing the sounds of a man getting punched so close to death, he knew he was getting close. Now stood in front of him were two guards, who were outside of the cell, while their leader was inside of said cell and was nearly beating the life out of the poor unfortunate soul.

"It's a shame that I gotta finish you off, I did like talking to you. Oh well"

With those words that were filled with sarcasm, the leader pulled out a pistol that was loaded and aimed at the man and then, bang.

The next thing they knew, the man laid there lifeless with a hole on his head while fresh blood started dripping from his face to the floor.

"You know where to put him"

Like a routine, the two men lifted the body and made their way to another hallway to get rid of the litearal dead weight they had. Looking up the leader saw his right hand man standing next to him.

"Any news?" The older man asked, walking towards the exit.

"The prince has himself a lover, and its the prince from the Park kingdom" The fedora man told his leader, as the two of them entered the elder's study.

Their gang was for people like them; thieves, bandits, crooks. They were the type who live off the life of crime, those who other people would call 'bad guys'. Their base was a mansion deep in the woods, but it was also close enough to the village to make their travels a bit easier. The leader and his right hand man were currently discussing on how they were going to kidnap the blond prince again, their plan ten years ago was foiled and the man in charge didn't take it too well, but the leader was not going to rest until he had the king's crown on top of his head.

"Two princes in love? That's new in this kingdom, it won't matter, from what you told me the Park boy along with the others already left, leaving the blondie all alone. Later tonight the three leaves"

The man wanted power and he will surely not stop until he has it, and his plan for it was quite easy to follow through.

Instead of the amateur kidnappers that he hired ten years ago, he made his very skillfull and diligent spies do his dirty work, those men were the best of the best in their gang, working day and night to perfectly practice their skills. Whether it be swords, guns down to hand to hand combat, they executed their job precisely, the only difference that they had between the other people in the gang was that they had a hint of red in their uniform, from a red bandana to one of them having red streaks in their hair, they just had a sliver of red to represent themselves.

But as the leader's request, only three of them will go to the castle and kidnap the blond prince.

-
Night became the three intruders friends', as they blended in with the shadows to make their way to the prince's chambers without any of the guards noticing them. Their footsteps were silent due to the amount of training to have light steps, their breathing was more flat because of the mask, the three of them were so quiet you could just about hear a mosquito fly by.

You could really tell how professional they were, weaseling their way through the palace halls, avoiding the guards that were patrolling, their movements were so graceful in a way. They soon finally reached the designated room, from what they planned the prince was by now asleep, one of them stepped closer to the door, taking about twenty seconds tops to pick the lock, once opened, all three of them silently poured into the room and they were right, the blondie was sleeping peacefully.

One of them nodded his head towards the balcony, signalling the other to open it as it served as their escape plan, with their escape route ready, one of them untied his bandana from his upper arm and took out a small vile hidden in his jacket, pouring the substance onto the bandana, he nodded at the other two to get ready to hold the prince.

Hongjoong was soon awoken by something or someone pinning his arms and legs further into the bed, opening his eyes, he couldn't believe what was happening, it was like his eyes were flashing back and forth between ten years ago to now. Before getting a single word out, he saw another man getting in between the other two, covering his mouth and nose with a cloth letting him breathe in something that made his mind feel empty, limbs going numb, and eyes closing shut, but before he could completely blackout Seonghwa's face flashed in his mind, but was soon changed to darkness.

Finally got the prince blacked out, one of them carried the blond - that to his surprise the prince was a lot lighter than he thought - to the balcony and leave, but not without leaving the same black envelope that the blond had been receiving somewhere in the room. Deciding the desk was the best option, one of the masked men placed it there and followed the other two with the unconscious prince back to their base.