Shopping with Uchiha Sasuke

It was late at night, around 2 a.m. Naruto had stayed the night at his boyfriend's place, which turned out to be a night of no sleep. 

He lied on the bed, his soul escaping his body from exhaustion. Sasuke was still up and active in more ways than one. He turned to his almost dead lover.

" Let's go to the store."

He mumbled into the pillow."Fine. Get dressed."

Sasuke rolled his eyes. " I always do."

"I meant properly." Naruto flung a pillow at his face but he easily dodged it.

                              ~******~

The employees stood stiff at the counter. The clock was at 3 and right on time, Sasuke entered with Naruto. He was dressed...in pajamas and a jacket. Naruto grumbled. " This is not dressing properly."

Sasuke swatted away the comment. They walked over to the food aisle, grabbing a couple cups of ramen and candy (requested by Naruto).

Naruto went ahead with the basket in hand to the counter. He spun around to ask Sasuke for his wallet, but he was missing.

" Could you wait a bit? My friend is paying." The cashier nodded and he went off to find that teme.

He searched every aisle, no sign of Sasuke anywhere until he reached the sexual health aisle. He stormed up to Sasuke.

"Hey! Let's go, I already brought the things up to the cashier."

Sasuke didn't react and continued browsing. Naruto fumed and tugged at him. Suddenly, Sasuke reached out to the shelf and pulled down all of the magnum condoms. Naruto gaped at his full basket.

"What the FUCK! You're not going to use all of that! Put them back."

Sasuke smirked. " Of course I'm not going to use them all. We are."

Naruto's face burned bright red. Sasuke reached around his waist, pulling him close. He leaned into the blonde's ear.

" We are going to use Every. Single. One."

He smirked, pushing his crotch close to his. Naruto shoved him away, covering his smoldering face. They were in public, for Pete's sake! And this guy had the nerve to be grinding on him like a rabbit in heat.

" Oh!" Sasuke exclaimed. " Since we're already here, let grab a few of these."

He dumped multiple bottles of lube into the already full basket. Naruto was so ready to dig a deep dark hole and hide in it forever.

"Stop it! Put it back!" Naruto reached out but Sasuke quickly swatted it away. Naruto wrestled against him, clearly losing and Sasuke clearly unwavered by the so-called "fight".

Naruto huffed, finally giving up  on physically making him put it back. " If you don't put it back, then no sex for two months!"

Sasuke froze.

Naruto slowly stepped back for precaution Sasuke turned around, dropping the basket on the ground. He grabbed him before he could run

"You know, I could use a lot of different substitutes for lubricant and having some cum in your ass never hurt anyone. So, tonight...I'm going to do you loooong and hard." Sasuke smirked menacingly.

' Oh fuck...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kakashi came over to Sasuke's desk.

" Hey, do you know where Naruto is?"

Sasuke looked up, strangely cheerful. " He can't get out of bed and won't be for...a while."

Kakashi felt a shiver of fear  before he left Sasuke to fantasize about what he should use to loosen up his dobe.