Virgins 18+

Adolescent Curiosity killed the cat.

If you know what I mean.

14 years old(?)

-Natsuba
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trio huddled together as the followed their sensei down the street in secrecy. Today was the day they'd see his face.

"On the count of the 3, we attack. Naruto, do you remember where you're positioned at?" Sakura briefed the two.

"Of course! Trust me, we'll get him" Naruto said confidently.

"Are you guys sure about that?" They jumped in surprise, Kakashi stood behind them with an amused look in his eyes.

"Get him!" Naruto lunged himself at him, tackling him down. Sakura joined in, trying to get a hold of his mask. With a cloud of smoke, Kakashi was gone.

"Damn it!" Sakura sat in defeat. Naruto sat hunched over beside her, not complaining much about their plan failing.

"Hey, Teme. Come over to my house right now! Sakura, we'll see ya later." He grabbed his wrist and rushed off in the direction of his house. Once the two were a good distance away from Sakura, he let go of his hand and led him to his house.

"Why are you taking me to your house?"

Naruto grinned mischievously, checking his surroundings before whispering into his ear. "I stole Kakashi-sensei's book."

Sasuke was immediately intrigued by what was so intriguing about that book that Kakashi would be constantly reading it. Once the two were in his house, they sat on the couch, staring at the cover of the book. None of them dared to touch it.

"I-it says on the cover R18...should we read it?" Naruto was rethinking his idea, but he couldn't act like a coward in front of Sasuke.

"Yeah, maybe it's a scroll disguised as an...unappealing book."

"True! There's no way Kakashi could be such a big pervert." He grabbed it, taking a deep breath before flipping open the pages. He stopped the pages once he noticed an illustration. He blushed furiously, it was a picture of a woman on her hands and knees with a man behind her inserting his...thingy.

Naruto slapped it closed, handing it over to Sasuke. He looked through it, having a more calmer reaction, but very much flustered.

"It's best if we analyze through it before giving it back." Sasuke concluded.

"Agreed."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day

"There's no way a kiss could feel that good!" Naruto argued. "They're overreacting! Your mouth is for eating."

"Maybe they used a jutsu..." Sasuke reread the paragraph but there was no sign of them ever using a jutsu. Naruto rubbed his lips in thought, curious about how it really felt.

"Should we try it?" Sasuke gave him a look of disgust. "Just to test it out, teme! Aren't you at all curious about how it feels?"

It was true, he was curious. He hesitantly complied and turned to face him. Naruto looked back at the book. "So, how'd it go again?"

"'He held her by the waist, looking deep into her dazzling eyes,'" Sasuke followed the actions that Naruto read. "'The lovers pecked at each other's lips before entering into a passionate kiss. Tomoya traced the inside of her mouth with his tongue, seductively tucking her bottom lip with his teeth.'"

Naruto tried to get comfortable, deciding his neck was the less awkward place to put his hands. He moved in for the kiss first, giving him a small peck on the lips.