Low Tolerance Pt.2

Hi hi! This is Pt. 2 of a oneshot, very ironic. But it was a project and I couldn't just let it go to waste, so I tried to end it quickly, having Sasuke hint his breaking of the fourth wall at the end.(1)

-Natsuba

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto grumbled in pain as he was manhandled into a car. Sasuke leaned down and situated him into the passenger seat. He fought to buckle the seatbelt when Naruto began rejecting, whining that he wants 'sugar weed'. Sasuke was finally able to buckle him in and hurriedly drove back to his apartment.

Naruto remained knocked-out cold, sleeping innocently, drool dripped out from the corner of his plump lips. Sasuke tried to hold himself off until they got to his place, but it was difficult. He turned to glance at him. Big mistake.

His shirt was unbuttoned halfway, revealing his toned chest and tan skin, his pretty colored nipple peeked out from under the cotton fabric. Sasuke's crotch pulsed, staring at the blonde's naughty display. A honk from behind surprised him when he realized he had stopped in the middle of the road. He calmed himself and returned his foot back onto the gas pedal.

He has never been so scramble-minded and uncomposed before, Naruto sure knows how to push his buttons. They were still 10 minutes away from his complex, not adding the traffic delay or the time getting up to his 5th story apartment. He could hear the sound of fabric against the leather chair as he shifted himself, not daring to look over.

" Yer know....whut'sh funny?" He started. " Everytime I fucked somebody, I would alwaysh think of yer...fucking me, making my body feel weird." Sasuke gulped, the bulge in his pants was undeniable. " But, then I remember tha yer da asshole that dumped meh."

" Wait...I never dumped you, you ran away from home and left me."

"No fuckin' way,asshole! You sai you were bored of me and left!"

Sasuke growled out in frustration. " That's not what I meant!"

" Wha elsh did dyu mean? That I was just a sex toy tat ju can jush THROW AWAY!"

Sasuke ran his hand through his hair, wanting to slam his head on the steering wheel. He was never good at expressing himself with words...or Naruto just never understood him.

"...Dobe, what I meant was that...I wanted something more. Not just the relationship we had."

"Wha did we hab?" He pushed back the seat and leaned back, keeping his eyes on him.

"..We only met for sex and truthfully I wanted to have more."

"Chu shod hab told meh tha, baka!" He flailed groaning. Then he stopped to stare blankly at the ceiling of the car. Sasuke kept a close eye on him while he drove. " What are you thinking about?"

"I'm shinking...maybe we can still be more...right now." Naruto reached a hand out and gently stroke Sasuke's hand, holding the shift. Sasuke felt a jolt of electricity run up his arm.

The car abruptly turned, knocking Naruto against the window. The car entered into an empty lot, and Sasuke quickly lunged over onto his side, pulling the blonde into a passionate kiss. He forced his tongue between his lips, feeling the small embers of their past ignited into fiery lust. Naruto instinctively wrapped his legs around his waist, heating up the atmosphere. Sasuke's hands wanders over his body and creeps down into the back of his pants. Naruto moaned, jerking up, Sasuke's hands massaged his cushiony ass. He blushed, feeling his erect penis above him, he decided to take the initiative and pulled him down. Their bodies pressed against each other only the thin fabrics separated their burning skins. Sasuke groaned, his cock throbbing painfully.

" You have no idea how long I've been waiting..."

Naruto slid his hand down the back of his shirt, digging his nails into his back as they rocked sensually through the thick jeans. He reached down and unbuckled Sasuke's pants mumbling drunkedly to himself. Sasuke assisted him wih taking off his, revealing the bright orange boxers underneath. Sasuke chuckled to himself, Naruto noticing immediately.

"Wha soo fuunny?" He jutted out his bottom lips, feeling self-conscious." Am I not good enuff?" He slowly began to pull his pants back up. His cheeks puffed red. Sasuke shook his head, kissing his cheeks.

"No, you're just so cute."

Sasuke slowly began to reach down inside him until Naruto pushed him gently away. " Can we rorr up th-"

"I understand. Don't want anyone watching our reunion." (1) He reached by the door handle, pressing the button, the tinted window rising slowly.

~End~