My Biggest Secret

I'm going to make a cute oneshot after so many pervy ones because I'm very bipolar with my yaoi.

・:*:・(*/////∇/////*)・:*:・
-Natsuba
~~~~~~~~~~~

" Wahhhh!" Naruto flopped down under the shade. " Let's go eat ramen instead!"

Sasuke paused, lowering his kunai. " You're just whining because you suck, dobe." He turned back and continued to practice his perfect aim as if nothing happened. Naruto, on the other hand, shot up with a distorted expression.

" I DON'T SUCK, TEME! I JUST WANNA EAT RAMEEEENN!~~~" He kicked his feet and ripped up some grass in his tantrum.

" If you want ramen, you have to beat me first." Naruto glared at him. " Teme! That's cheating!"

Sasuke sighed and plucked his kunais from the hanging target. " Then no ramen."

He fumed to himself, pouting. His stomach growled as he thought of food. He looked up, staring at the other boy aiming the weapon.

" What if I could beat you at something else? Then can we go?" Sasuke smirked, not even looking at him.

" Like you could beat me at anything."

" YEAH, I CAN! COME HERE AND I'LL SHOW YOU, TEME!" Naruto huffed and puffed. Sasuke stowed away his kunai and settled down on the grass next to him.

" Ok, so this can is called ' The Big Secret', the person who has the biggest secret and get the most reaction from the other person wins."

" Hn."

" Ok, I'll start." Naruto turned his entire body to face him. " I...have a really big spiral birthmark."

Sasuke raised his eyebrow. " Let me see." Naruto shrugged and unzipped his jacket, pulling up his orange t-shirt. The dark defined spiral lied against his tan stomach, strangely it looked nice.

" Cool, huh? Are you shocked?" He put down his shirt, grinning like he had the biggest hand in poker. But, Sasuke calmly leaned back and tauntingly yawned.

" Fine then. Your turn." Sasuke sat forward and pondered for a moment. " I like tomatoes.."

" Wow...that sucked. You can do better than this, Teme. You're the dark horse and mysterious Uchiha Sasuke." He pressed the back of his hand against his forehead dramatically, mocking the girls who fawn after him like vicious vultures.

Sasuke frowned, feeling like he was being challenged. " Fine. I've never dated anybody that I liked." Naruto's jaw dropped.

" Geez, this is a surprise. The notorious womanizer has never even held hands with a girl!" Naruto pretended to write in his invisible journalist notepad.

" That's not what I said, dobe." He spun a kunai boredly on his finger. " I won so con-"

" Nuh-uh!" Naruto wagged his finger in his face, hushing him. " You haven't let me counter it yet."

" Wanna know what it is?" He covered the side of his face with his hand, motioning for him to come closer. Sasuke gave in and came closer our of sheer curiosity.

Quietly, he place his lips close to his ear where he could feel the hot breath from his nose.

Then he whispered his secret. Sasuke's eyes grew wide, his face slowly growing red. Naruto laughed and ran ahead toward Ichiraku's Shop.

" Hurry up, Teme. I want miso ramen." Sasuke spun around and started chasing him down the rocky street.

" What did that mean, baka!!!??"

Naruto laughed and spun around, " It's a secret~."