Motel +18

16-17, modern day class camping trip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Due to unexpected circumstances, they had to stay in a motel rather than take in nature like they had planned. Of course they weren't prepared, each gender was given two rooms, Kakashi bribing his way into a private room.

"Get me if you need anything but it's better if you don't."

"Roger that." Naruto saluted and bid his sensei good night. He sighed, he was glad that he didn't have to sleep outside.

Kiba whooped in happiness. "Whoooo! Proper beds! First one there gets dibs!"

He started up the stairs, Naruto following after, not planning on losing. They fumbled and shoved as they ran down the hall to their room.

"Ha! I'm here first!" Naruto cheered.

"But you can't get in if you don't have the keeeyyy~" Kiba taunted, dangling the keycard in front of him.

Naruto growled. "Watch me." He took a few steps back and charged at the door, shoulder aimed to lessen the impact. Suddenly, the door swung open and Naruto ended up tumbling in, taking Neji with him.

"Get off me, you idiots. Don't be so noisy this late at night." He scolded the two famous troublemakers.

There was two beds and a single cot laid out in the room. Shino and Neji had made themselves comfortable to the bed by the window while Sasuke sat alone on the other bed.

"Naruto, you sleep with Sasuke, I'm taking the bed." Kiba threw down his backpack and jumped down on the metal framed bed.

"What? Why me? Why can't-!" Kiba grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into the privacy of the bathroom.

"Do you really think that I could even sit on that bed?!" Kiba hissed quietly."No one in this room is willing to sleep on the same bed as him so you have to or else you can sleep on the floor!"

"But!"

"It's Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto."

Naruto groaned, feeling defeated."Fine."

Although they were "dating", he knew that he was going to pull some shit. The two left the bathroom quietly and Naruto unpacked his bag and changed into an orange tee and light blue pajama pants.

"Scoot over, I like to sleep by the wall." Sasuke scoots out and slips his body under the covers. Naruto grumbled to himself, pushing himself up against the wall as much as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was peaceful for the most part, Naruto was having a good dream about ramen and frogs. But then he felt a warm weight press up behind him.

"What are you doing?" He groggily asked. The covers were pulled up over his head. His hand travelled up under his shirt, his cold caress sent goosebumps up his spine.

"Mmm..Sas-"

"Shhh, you'll wake them up." He brought another hand under him and covering his mouth. It was oddly arousing to not be able to speak. Naruto pressed his ass against him, receiving a few grinds back. He could feel his heavy breaths as they gyrated against each other.

Sasuke's hand moved down against his stomach, gliding smoothly into his pant. Naruto stifled a moan, feeling the pleasurable contact on his member. Sasuke released the hand over his mouth and holds him tightly by the hip as he slowly pumped him.

Naruto took his pillow and hugged it tightly, muffling himself. He jolted and shivered as he grew closer and closer to release. In the midst of his pleasure, he stopped abruptly. Sasuke took one his hands that clutched the pillow and Naruto jolted in shock, feeling a wet warmth envelop his fingers. He could hear him suck and move his fingers in his mouth, nipping lightly. It was way too sexy. He held the pillow tighter, rubbing his erection against the soft material.

Sasuke released his fingers and roughly pulled away his pants and boxers. With his skin exposed, he realized that Sasuke was just as exposed as he was, pressed up against his back. He lifted Naruto's leg, pulling his pants down further and placing his leg in between.

"What are you-"

"Shh!" Sasuke hushed him, bringing him closer. He guided his slick hand down, positioning the fingers in the intended target.

"Do it yourself." He whispered, his hot breath dusting his ear. Naruto gulped and slowly pushed his finger into himself. He kept low, moaning into the pillow and he tried his best at that angle to stretch himself. He felt his own ridges and the pulsing of blood and Sasuke's eyes on his every move.

"Ahh..Sasuke, I can't reach that far." His fingers were barely able to graze his prostate, no matter how hard he tried.

"Do you want me to help?" Sasuke taunted. Naruto nodded, a red hue arose on his face.

"Say please." He dragged his tongue on the shell of his ear.

"Please!"

Sasuke shoved his fingers into him from the other side, pushing him up from the force. Naruto squeezed his eyes shut, the pleasure was intense. He bit the pillow, his fingers pulled out and rammed into his body, grazing that spot.

Naruto pressed himself against the wall to stop the bed from shaking and creaking. It made him want to cum even more. Everytime Sasuke thrusted his fingers, his dick would make contact with the cold wall.

He turned around and grabbed Sasuke by his neck, pulling him close. Naruto was out of breath and tired but he hasn't even cummed yet. And he intended to have a proper night's sleep.

"Sasuke, I want you to put your fat cock in me." He whispered, dragging out his words. He ran his hand through his hair, feeling him shiver with excitement. Sasuke had always been weak to dirty talk.

He felt his hand disappear and the tip press against him.

"Then I'll give it to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I slept great! Excited for the hike?" Kiba tightened his laces to his boots. Neji and Shino had finished up and were waiting on the other two to wake up.

"Kiba, go wake them up."

"What?! Why me? I'm not going to wake up fucking Satan and Naruto!" A pillow propelled towards his face, knocking him back.

"Shut the fuck up!" Sasuke growled, his eyes stayed shut. His hair was a huge mess and he looked dead.

"What's going on?" Naruto groaned, sitting up after the commotion. He was equally as bad.

"We're going on a hike."

"No way in hell am I hiking. Tell Sensei we're staying in." Sasuke pushed Naruto back and pulled the cover over them.

"Bu-!" Neji shushed him and motioned them to leave.

After they were completely out of the room, Kiba got a jabbed with an elbow as they left to meet up with the others.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Are you stupid or just plain ignorant?"

"Depends on how you see it."

"Stupid it is. Did you not hear anything last night?"

"A little, but it was probably Naruto's asthma."

"He doesn't have asthma." Shino noted.

"Ohhh.....oh? Ohhh!!....Ahhhh!!"