Low Tolerance Pt.1

Sasuke! Did I do anything wrong? I can change!" Naruto wrapped his arms around his waist, desperate to not be thrown away. He expressionlessly shoved away his arms and slowly walked to his car. Cherry blossoms fluttered down around the shocked blonde, his knees felt weak and he felt like throwing up. He finally turned back once, giving him a nonchalant smirk.

" I'm bored, playing around with you. I want something else."

He was thrown away. Again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9 years later

" Complete!!" Naruto cried.

Finally, his presentation was finally done. He stretched, letting out a scream of relief. Kiba chuckled, hi-fiving him in congratulation.

" You know what? Tonight, I'll pay for drinks tonight." Naruto whooped out loud and scurried to get his coat.

After college, the two of them decided to apply for the same journaling company, although they ended up in different divisions, they saw each other often. They swiped their cards, signing out for the day and walking to the bar.

" So, where are we heading to tonight?" Naruto was curious. Normally, they'd go in the other direction but today was different. Kiba smirked and didn't answer. They continued walking until the atmosphere changed into a nightlife scene. Neon lights, host clubs, and love hotels lined the road. He was getting extremely curious on how Kiba found out about this "bar". Kiba turned over to a bar that looked awfully suspicious. The neon sign above shone the words ' Heated Lights'.

" Are you sure about this?" Naruto was so anxious and worried that he didn't notice his briefcase and his jacket pulled away from him. " Yea, yea, this place is awesome." He handed him a moderate sized wad of cash, rolling up his sleeves. Suddenly, he was abruptly shoved through the door, paralyzed in shock when all the men stopped and stared at the commotion. He sheepishly laughed and secluded himself in the corner of the bar. Damn, that sneaky bastard.

Ever since, he told him in high school that he was gay, Kiba has been trying to get him with someone for 6 years but every guy he met never fit his standards. His phone flashed on in his pocket, notifying him of a new message.

Hey! Make sure you come home with a partner 4 lyfe and a new perspective in lyfe!! Or else I'm locking the door

He didn't realize until then that his keys and wallet were snatched away from him in the commotion. That dirty dog breath! He angrily tapped back a fury filled text.

I HOPE YOUR DICK TURNS BLACK AND FALLS OFF, U BEASTIALITY HOBO!

In hope of it would ease his rage, he ordered a cocktail for the hell of it. He was quite unexperienced in the art of enjoying liquor, normally he'd have friends to help him out or rather forcefully pry the drinks from his hands. But today, he was going to experiment. His friends would always tell him no, especially Shikamaru, but oh looky! They're not here!

" Get me any hard drink, as well. Your choice." He called to the bartender. He raised his eyebrow at Naruto's request but simply decided to roll with it.

As he waited, he looked around the room to see if Kiba really was doing him a favor. And actually, most of them were acceptable! Some of them just looked like they belong on a large brand name advertisement. He could feel someone's gaze on him and turned in the direction it came from.

There, his eyes met with dark solemn eyes. The man was in the far back at the table close to the stage where a band was setting up for a performance. It was way too dark for him to make out any detailed observations but he could see his pale skin and captivating eyes.