I Kissed A Girl...I Hated It

University boys!!

I might want to continue this but meh. Who knows

-Natsuba
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The "date" was dull and a waste of his time. Pink hair, risqué outfit, no self-worth. Even with the layers of foundation and eyeshadow, he could could see the loss of pigmentation on her face from years of wearing a powdery mask.

He thought the best way to get rid of his hatred for women was to....."accompany" one for a few hours. It just made him hate them more. He walked her back to her dorm room, not wanting any powder to linger in his car.

"I enjoyed our date today!" She piped in high-pitched voice.

"It was...bearable."

She handed him a slip of paper with her number, giving him a wink. "Hope to see you again soon."

She leaned forwards, her heels giving her the height she needed, and kissed him on the lips. Sasuke felt the slimey, almost oily, texture of her lip products adhere to his skin.

Man, did he want to throw up.

She pulled away, smiling before entering her dorm building. Once her back was turned, he wiped his lips with the sheet of paper, crumpling it and throwing it away.

He headed back to his apartment in his car, trying to rid the memory of that kiss from his being. When was it that he began to have a distaste in the opposite sex? Kindergarten? First grade? Doesn't matter. Maybe he just hasn't met the right girl.

His loft was in a gated community, many of the tenants were from top schools such as his own, except for his roommate and long-time friend, Naruto.

"I'm home." He said routinely, taking off his shoes in the foyer. Hearing him enter, Naruto came over from the kitchen to greet him.

"You look upset, did she realize how much of an bastard you are?" He was the one who had set him up with his best friend, Sakura, after finding out his problem with women and thought Sakura would be a match for me.

"No, she wants a second date, which will never happen." He took off his hooded coat setting it on the couch before walking into the kitchen.

"Why not? She's a sweet girl."Naruto questioned, pouring the pot of noodles onto a strainer over the sink. Sasuke scoffed, getting a cup of tomato juice and leaning on the counter beside him.

"Yup, like articial sweetener." He sipped his cup, watching Naruto handle the broth. "Please tell me you're not making ramen."

"No, sadly, but instead I'm making bun bo hue, a friend taught me." The broth had an orangey hue and the exotic spices invaded his senses.

"I'm looking forward to it." Naruto gave him a big grin and a thumbs up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto let out a heavy breath, dropping his body beside Sasuke on the sofa. His stomach bulged with his contentment. He set down the beers on the coffee table, opening one up for himself. He chugged the cold liquid.

"Ahh! There's nothing better than having a beer on the weekend."

"Don't drink too much, you can't hold your liquor." Sasuke opening one for himself. Naruto waved away his notion, drinking and drinking.

"It's fine, not like I'm at a bar. I'm at home!" He laughed heartily, chugging the remainder of the can.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thheeeeeeee schkyyyy is bluuuue and my unnndddeerrrwear! Is ORANGE!" He cried out, burying himself under the couch cushions. Sasuke was tipsy but not as bad as the latter.

"All of your clothes are orange, dobe."

"Whatevegghhh. So what bout your date with Sakkie-chan?" His knee against his chest, his face like a teenage girl gossiping with a friend.

"We had dinner, I took her home, she kissed me."

"Ohhhh, didya like it? Do you want to bone girls?"

"Absolutely not." He shuddered, reliving that moment. "Her lip tasted like artifical strawberries and slimey."

"You have to lower your standards, most all girls wear lip products." He said sipping more beer. "It'd be easier for you to find a guy who doesn't wear chapsticks."

"Maybe it would be easier if I was gay." He sighed, his luck with finding someone suitable for him was thinning out.

"Heehee, do ya wanna try?" Naruto smothered his face into his knees giggling before turning to look at him. Sasuke looked at him in a judgmental way. "I don't mind being your test subject."

"Oh really? Or is it because you have the hots for me?"

"Ooooooorrrr you're too much of a pussy." He baited. "Come on, it doesn't hurt to try."

He was right. For the first time, he said something that was reasonable. He gave in, setting down his beer. "Fine, come at me."

Naruto grinned, the rosy hue on his cheeks grew. He reached his hand around his neck, pulling him in. Sasuke felt tongue lick in between his lips, asking for entry. Instead, he plunged his own tongue in. His lips were plump and soft, the inside of his mouth tasted like honey mingled with the taste of beer.

His heart fluttered and a cold shiver ran up his spine when the hand on his neck ran its fingers through his hair.

Naruto moaned against him, closing the distance between them. Their long makeout session was scattered with light butterfly kisses and tongue wrestling. Sasuke's hands moved down his back, his fingers lightly dancing over his waistband.

He pulled away for a slight second to breath when his makeout partner fell limp in his arms, falling back onto the sofa, fast asleep.

He stared at his dozing roommate with a terrified look on his face.

'Shit...I'm hard.'