Until the Rain Stops

Naruto walked down the wet road, rain beating down on him. He carried the small bag of groceries with him home for the day. The streets were barren of any signs of life.

It's been a month since he last seen Sasuke. He still had that flame in his eyes, just like that day 3 years ago. He let out a shuddery sigh, trying to hold back his tears. He was going to bring Sasuke back, no matter what.

He sluggishly walked around the corner, there he saw a dark figure standing in the rain.

" Who's there?" He cried, but got no reply.

" Who are you?" He came closer. Their features slowly became defined. Black hair. Pale skin. His heart thumped loudly in his chest, his lungs tightened up.

" Sasuke.." He let out airily. He dropped his umbrella into the grass. Sasuke held his head down, his clothes thin. He shakily reached up, cupping Sasuke's cold sullen face. His eyes were dead of life, dewdrops dripped from his hair onto Naruto's cheeks.

Sasuke pressed his forehead onto Naruto's, who could feel his breath on his lips. Sasuke came back...he was home.

                            ~*****~

Naruro had dragged Sasuke into his home, to get him out of the rain. Now, Sasuke sat on his bed in his boxer briefs and sweatpants. He didn't have any furniture, only his bed and a table.

Naruto had also changed as well, not wanting to get hypothermia. He hung their damp clothes up on the clothing line to dry. Naruto grabbed a towel and tossed it to Sasuke, drying his hair with his own.

Naruto went into the kitchen and came back with two cups of ramen, setting them both down on the coffee table. He climbes onto the couch, sitting criss-crossed, watching Sasuke. He hadn't moved for awhile, his hair was still dripping wet. He grabbed the towel and began drying his hair himself. He rubbed and patted his hair, which was surprisingly long.

" Are you going to stay in Konoha permanently this time?" He didn't get a response.

" Even if you leave again, I will continue to try and take you back." It was silent except for the sound of muffled rain. He sighed, resting his head on top of his, his entire body slumped over him.

" Sasuke...I'm so tired of chasing you around. I can't continue doing this, but yet here you are." He let out a weak chuckle. " Here to give me a fake sense of hope, that maybe someday I can get you back....teme." He tried to calm his voice as tears began to build up. He was beyond exhausted of chasing someone who doesn't want to be caught.

" I can't catch you. No matter how much I try."

Sasuke turned, Naruto got off him. Sasuke looked at him, his eyes were still dull and obsolete of the old Sasuke, who burned with compressed fury. He was like a shell of who he was, a complete different person than who he met at Orochimaru's lair.

" I'm sorry...Naruto." He whispered.

" Please...stay with me...until the rain stops."

Sasuke's face slowly grew nearer until their lips touched. Naruto jolted in surprise but didn't pull away. His dry soft lips enveloped his, the kiss was innocent like the first time. Naruto closed his eyes, accepting his lips.

It was quick and somehow suffocating. They pulled away, mildly out of breath, staring into each other's eyes. Sasuke's eyes glittered with emotion, Naruto wasn't sure what.

They both leaned in, both going in to engage in another kiss except it was much more rough and desperate, as if they were out of air. Sasuke leaned over,  slowly pushing Naruto onto the white linen. The air felt hot, the kiss was sloppy yet passionate. Naruto held onto Sasuke's shoulderblades from under his arms, trying to deepen their sweet kiss. His back arched off the bed, his chest touching his. He could feel the vibrations of his heart against his chest.

Sasuke slid his hand through Naruto's hair, lightly tugging at his blonde locks. Naruto shuddered at the tickling sensation. Sasuke wrapped his arm around his waist to keep their bodies together. Naruto blushed when he felt Sasuke pressed up against him, hard. He gasped for air, saliva dripped down from his lips. Naruto lifted up his legs back onto the bed, Sasuke followed suit.

Sasuke was clumsy yet gentle with his action, his fingertips caressing over Naruto's tan stomach and tattoo. Their hips move in rhythm with each other, their hands wandering against each other's skin. The only thing that kept between them was their pants. Sasuke huffed, sliding his hands down Naruto's plump ass, under his boxers.

Naruto shivered, following Sasuke's action. Sasuke nibbled Naruto's bottom lip, earning a mewl from Naruto. Now, they were fully bare to the other's eyes. Nothing to hide.

Sasuke settled himself in between his thighs, pecking his scarred cheeks, his eyes, his forehead, his nose, making Naruto feel reassured. Sasuke looked down into his eyes, his eyes glowed with life....then he realized....it was...love. An emotion he had never seen on Sasuke's usual emotionless face, but was expressed with his eyes. He wanted to see him go crazy, lose his cool, want him.

"Nnph!" Naruto stifled a yelp of pain when Sasuke slowly began to enter him. He heavily breathed as pleasure vibrated through his body. He fully sheathed himself into Naruto. Naruto clawed at his back as he tried to not notice the pain.

Naruto shuddered, listening to Sasuke breathing into his ear. He knew that Sasuke was feeling good and was trying to restrain himself. After the pain began to subside, Naruto whispered a small, "Move."

Sasuke heard and slowly pulled out and thrust back in. Naruto moaned, as the pain and pleasure, the pain overbearing the pleasure. Each time, Sasuke pulled further out and thrusted himself back in. The pain grew duller and duller and Naruto began to feel the sensation running through his insides.

"Ah!" He let out. He tugged at Sasuke's hair. He trembled at the sudden rush of pleasure and the feeling of Sasuke pressed up against his walls. Sasuke wrapped his arms under his knees, pushing them forwards until his hands were on both sides of Naruto's head.

They kissed hurriedly, the room was filled with the sound of breathing and their lips. Sasuke reentered, this time with precision. Naruto threw his head back, overwhelmed with pleasure as Sasuke rocked into him. Sasuke continued their kiss, trying to do both at once.

The rain covered the sounds of their bodies as they melted into each other. Naruto hid his face as tears began to fall.

' Please don't let the rain stop."

                 ~**********~

Such an abrupt end??? Well, you can vote if you want it to be a full story but for now. Ciao ㅁㅈㅡ