Master of Seduction

Set in a japanese high school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto sighed as he leaned back in his seat. The bell had rung, announcing lunch time. Finally, time to relax.

" Naruto Uzumaki, report to the teacher's lounge. Naruto Uzumaki, report to the teacher's lounge."

Never mind. He groaned out in agony as he walked out of the classroom. The lounge was down the hall from his class and right at the door, Tsunade was waiting for him. He froze in fear and took his time inching towards her. She wasn't happy with his antics.

" Naruto, get your ass over here before I drag you by the balls!".

" I get it! I get it! I'm coming!" He ran to her, standing off to the side a bit. She was his guardian, principal and a very scary banshee so the farther you stand, the safer you are. She grabbed him by the ear and dragged him into the room. He cried out in pain as she shoved him into the chair.

" What'd you do that for?!" She flung a sheet of paper into his lap. " That is why! 27?! Really?! Naruto?! If this continues, you'll get held back!" She growled in frustration. Suddenly, she grabs a student that was sitting nearby.

" Sasuke! Could you tutor Naruto? You got top grade on the recent tests, didn't you?"

He pushed her hand away from his, declining the oh so tempting offer. Naruto pouted in despair as his only hope walked away. Not that he expected him to agree to tutor him, Sasuke Uchiha wasn't someone who helps. He didn't have any friends, mainly because on the day he came here, he said, " No one here is worthy to even come near me."

Great way to repel friendship.

He sighed dejectedly. " I'll try my hardest to get better grades myself, I promise."

" No. I won't accept this." Tsunade shook her head. " We have to get Sasuke to tutor you."

Naruto knew that she was planning something sketchy, but curiosity kept him from running away before he gets dragged in. " We need to seduce him."

" What?" He didn't believe what he heard.

" I need you to go and seduce him into tutoring you." Tsunade's eyes twinkled with confident. Naruto raised his eyebrows skeptically.

" That's impossible. I'm a guy and so is he!"

She rolled her eyes and beckoned him to come closer. He leaned in and she whispered as quietly as possible into his ear. His eyes widened comically with every word.

" No way! Really?!" Tsunade nodded. Naruto couldn't believe his ears. Sasuke was gay?! He thought he was the most asexual person in the world!

" But that doesn't make it any easier, obaa-chan."

" You do fine! Just shake your ass in his face or slap your dick on him and he'll fall for you." She said matter-of-factly.

"..."

"..."

" You know nothing about seduction."

" Of course I do! How'd you think I became the principal?"

" By abusing your way up."

"...Touche."

" *Sigh* Those boobs were wasted on the wrong person."

" I will stab you."

" With what? Your nipple at below 0 degrees?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Date me!"

" Fuck off, dobe."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto hid himself behind his textbook as he strategize a way to make him fall for him. Not that it would be hard, he was a hot sun god. Any guy would be happy to date him. But, Sasuke was an emotionless zombie, how was he supposed to seduce him into tutoring him? Plus, he's a guy, how was he supposed to flirt? Evey girl in the entire school and then some, all want to get in his pants, Sasuke Uchiha, the hot one-way ticket into wealth and fame. And he had to contend with a bunch of girls to get a guy's attention. It would be nearly impossible!