Box of Ecstasy +18

Non-shinobi world

You have been warned! Lots of sex! I wanted to come back with a sloppy bang.

Maybe one of the longest oneshots I've EVER written.

Are you still here?

Don't say I didn't warn you.

-Natsuba
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The stress Naruto was experiencing was catastrophic. Their first Valentine's together as a couple was a complete disaster and he will stop at nothing to stop it from happening again this year.

Sadly, he had no idea what to do.

" Just suck his dick or something. I don't know what gay guys do." Kiba suggested half-heartedly to his friend.

Naruto had called up a couple of friends to brunch in order to help him figure out what to do. He admits that it was mostly his part for procrastinating til two days before Valentine's but real talk, Sasuke is a picky ass bitch.

" That's not romantic and yes, we do do blowjobs, we have dicks." He poked his fork through the yolk, watching it pour out absentmindedly.

" Although....he's been working a lot lately...and we don't have a lot of time to..you know." Naruto blushed, talking about his love life with his friends. Every time Sasuke initiates the foreplay, kissing him and hugging him, but that's all he initiates! He gives him a passionate kiss and then expects him to go to sleep boner-free.

" Be simple and get him a box of chocolates." Choji pitched, food was all he thought of.

"He absolutely hates sweets! Talking about how it gives you cavities and shit." He ranted, how could anybody possibly hate chocolate! Chocolate was like...liquid sex in your mouth.

"I could get you a box of chocolates that are so good, he's guaranteed to love them. Guaranteed!" Sai looked up from his phone.

Naruto gave him a questioning look. How could there actually be something sweet in the world that Sasuke would like.

"I'll get you another box. On me, of course." Sai gave him his usual fake smile. "Because I'm sure you'd like to try a box yourself."

"...Fine. I'm trusting you on this!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seemed as though Sasuke was working late again that day. He had sent him a text apologizing for having to rain check their dinner date.

Naruto sat sulking to himself, hugging himself with a blanket. If he was going to spend Valentine's alone, he might as well enjoy himself.

The box looked very fancy, looks likw something he could never afford. He unwrapped the heart shaped box of chocolates and picked the one that looked the most appetizing to him. He popped it into his mouth, biting through the chocolate outer. The gooey insides spilled out into his mouth. Caramel. After finishing that piece, he ate another and another. Sai was right, these are good!

"...but Sasuke wouldn't like them...his loss." He mumbled to himself.

"Who said I wouldn't?"

Naruto jumped, Sasuke had entered the house without him ever hearing him make a noise. He dropped his keys on the table and sat down beside him on the couch with a heavy exhale. He shrugged off his jacket and loosened his tie.

Naruto sheepishly covered the box with the lid and motioned it to him.

"Happy Valentine's Day. I ate a few." Sasuke touched his lip, rubbing off the residue from his thumb.