The Birthday Texts

I was kind of inspired by this picture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke had gotten off of work early, promising Naruto that they'd celebrate his birthday together. Sadly it didn't go as he had planned.

" Hey Sasuke, let's go grab a few drinks to celebrate. On me, everbody!" The office whooped and cheered as they forcefully dragged him to the bar.

He sat miserably inbetween his coworkers as they sloshed their beer around and ate grilled underbelly. Then his phone buzzed in his pocket.

N:Where the fuck are you, teme?!

S: These idiots won't let me leave.

N: Uggh!

As he was about to text back, his team leader, Kakashi plopped down next to him, Sakura sitting on the other side. He mentally groaned, wanting to execute them both.

" Say, Sasuke..if you don't mind me asking." Oh he did mind. " But, do you have a girlfriend? If either I'm not noticing or am just going blind, but I've never seen you with a girl before."

Bzzt. Bzzt.

" Yeah yeah, Sasuke-kun. I want to know, too." Sakura grabbed at his very expensive shirt.

N: If you don't come home, I'm taking it off.

Sasuke stared at it, confused about what he meant.

S: What are you talking about?

Bzzt

N: You know what? Whateva, hang out with your coworkers.

He still didn't tell him what he meant with that last text.

"Sasuke-kun? Who was that?" Sakura snooped to see who he was texting, which annoyed him in so many ways.

"Hn."

"Come on, you don't have to be so uptight, ya know." She pouted, jutting out her extremely hot pink lips.

He shrugged her off and went out for a quick smoke.

Bzzt

N: So, you're really not coming home.

S: Why do you want me to come home?

N: Fuck you, I'm going to do it myself

S: Do what?

N: I'm gonna get off by myself. Using my fingers.

Sasuke sat up in surprise.
S:What?

He didn't reply for 10 minutes then sent him a photo message. Sasuke waited for the photo to load.

Then, what he saw gave him a mini heart attack. Naruto took a picture of himself, fondling himself...in a maid outfit.

" Sasuke! Where are you going?!" Sakura yelled but he was long gone, running home at full speed.
N: Happy Birthday