Zipper

DURING EPISODE 194 FILLER EPISODE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh! Can't believe I got stuck with you again."

Naruto glared at Sasuke.

"I'm not excited about this either, dobe."

"Tsk, teme!"

The two sat, soaking wet after their attempt to pry their hands out. Naruto unzipped his jacket to dry out his t-shirt. He turned to look at Sasuke, he slicked his hair back with his free hand.

"Why do i always end up kissing you?!"

"I'm not very happy about it either." He wrung out his arm cuffs, setting them aside to dry. Naruto groaned, wiping off his mouth with his hand

Sasuke turned to look at him, mainly looking at his wet shirt clinging to his skin. "What are ya staring at? I bet you're amazed by my hot abs." He smirked, bringing his shirt upwards enough that you can see how defined his abs were.

" I'm just surprised you actually own a shirt that's not orange." Sasuke looked away.

Even though he was secretly checking out Naruto's abs and slender build. Naruto pouted," I do own things that aren't orange, but I'd rather wear orange."

"We'll have to get moving."

He stood up, pulling Naruto's arm up with him. Naruto yanked back at their restriction. "Before we go, I gotta take a piss." Sasuke glared at him. "No."

"But Sasuke, I gotta go bad!"

Sasuke growled and pulled Naruto along behind him to a bush."Hurry up, dobe."

Naruto smiled a toothy grin and began prying at his pants with his one hand. He cursed as he continued tofumbling with his zipper, his bladder began to hurt as he tried to hold in his pee. "Damn fuck."

Sasuke noticed his distress and sighed, "Dobe, can't even take off your pants on your own." Naruto rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Sasuke took it upon himself to help him take off his pants. Naruto jerked back,alarmed." H-Hey! What are you doing?!"

He grabbed his hand. Sasuke yanked his hand away from his grasp and pulled his zipper down as Naruto fought against him. " Be quiet, dobe."

"No, I don't want you being anywhere near my dick."

"It's not like I'm gonna jack you off."

"WHA?! J-JACK OFF?!" His face turned beet red.

Sasuke smirked,"Don't tell me that you don't know about jacking off."

"Wha wha, SHUT UP, TEME, YOU'RE DISGUSTING!"

He glared," Dobe."

Naruto shoved him away but he fought back."Get away, teme, I can do it myself."

"You still couldn't get it out for 10 minutes, already."

The two fumbled and fought each other until Naruto took a step back, tripping over a rock.

"Gaahhh!!". They fell hard onto the ground. Naruto coughed and groaned at the weight of Sasuke landing on him. Sasuke cursed as he held himelf up with his elbows.

Naruto's breath hitched as Sasuke pushed himself up, pushing his lower half downwards. Sasuke took notice of Naruto's flushed face.

"G-Get off me, Sasuke." Naruto tried to push him off, but he stayed still. He smirked and pushed his hip down. Naruto responded with a shocked expression.

"TEME, Wh-what are you doing?!"

"What? I'm not doing anything."

The pee made him already jittery and now the teme's rubbing on it?! He shuddered, "Get off, I need to piss."

Sasuke smirked, seeing the dobe twitch a bit."So immature, I bet you don't even know how to masturbate."

Naruto took that as a challenge and grabbed onto Sasuke's crotch. Sasukme jerked back in surprise.

"Heh! Speak for youself, baka."

Sasuke grabbed at his as well. Naruto twitched, feeling Sasuke's cold, wet hands. He groped it tightly, sliding his hand up and down the other's shaft. Sasuke wasn't going to lose, Uchihas don't lose.

Naruto repeated his actions, quickening his pace. Then he heard a soft moan and looked up at Sasuke. He was breathing heavily, his eyes closed as he concentrated on the other's groin. Naruto blushed, watching the other boy's expression.

Naruto, the coil in his stomach tightening, he unconsciously moaned out.

"Sasuke, let go, I'm gonna c-come!"

Sasuke smirked," You're fast."

Naruto thumbed over the tip of his crotch, Sasuke grunted in pleasure, squeezing Naruto at the base. Naruto grabbed at Sasuke's , thrusting up at his hand.

"Hurry up, Sasuke." But Sasuke didn't move a muscle. He looked down at Naruto, staring in his lust-clouded cerulean eyes. He bent down and captured the dobe's lips. Naruto's eyes widen, he opened His mouth ready to give him an earful, but instead got a tongue shoved down his throat. He explored every corner of his mouth.

The sensation was foreign but strangely felt good. He wrapped his arm around his neck, pulling him down lower. Naruto pushed against his tongue, tangling the two muscles together. Sasuke's self-control was failing when he tasted the dobe's sweet saliva.

Strangely, it didn't have the taste of ramen, even though he eats 30-40 bowls a day, not including the cups he eats at home. He grabbed both of their cocks and rubbed them together due to the absence of Naruto's hand.

They panted simultaneously as they thrusted into each other's hand in the, lost in the moment. Naruto felt an eye-blurring spark of pleasure and came hard into Sasuke's hand, getting it on the other's stomach.

"SASUKE!" He cried out into his ear as he rode out his orgasm, thrusting limply into his hand. Sasuke shivered at Naruto's strained moan and came with a grunt, falling unceremoniously onto him.

After a moment of just catching their breaths. Naruto shoved Sasuke's shoulder. "Get off me, you're heavy."

Sasuke rolled his eyes and turned, landing on his back.

Naruto spoke up, "...We never speak of this again."

"I agree."