Group Date Malfunction

The girls smiled flirtatiously at the boys on the opposite side, but only a one smiled back.

Sasuke was forcefully dragged here by his straight-turned-bi boyfriend. Naruto still doesn't consider him his boyfriend but he will someday.

Naruto didn't seem to notice the glare was receiving. He simply smiled and enjoyed his time with a group of pretty girl at a karaoke.

One girl caught his attention. Sakura. She was super cute wirh her pink hair. She was watching Sasuke attentively.

" Hey, I'm Naruto." He said cheerfully. Sakura was too busy staring.

"Hi, What's your name?" She fluttered her fake lashes. He ignored her. But then he felt something touch his leg. It was her foot sliding up and down his leg, pulling at the pant leg, trying to touch skin.

" Naruto, come with me." He growled, dragging him along outside.

" Hey! Why'd you do that? They're waiting inside."

" Why are we here anyways? You're already dating someone."

" Who?" Naruto was confused on who he was dating.

"Me, dobe." He leaned in, initiating the kiss. Naruto blushed and pulled away when he felt something wet slide over his lips.

" I never said I was dating you!" He wiped his mouth. Sasuke was getting immensely frustrated. " Are you going to leave? Or not?" He threatened.

" I'm staying." He glared back.

" Fine. Don't regret it."

They both entered together. The girls had already picked out a song and had begun singing. Sasuke noticed one of the girls give Naruto 'the look' and made sure to sit extra close.

Naruto tried to scoot away but Sasuke grabbed at his thigh and yanked him closer.

" So, Sasuke, what's your favorite food?" Sakura asked.

" I like naruto." He trailed his fingertips up and down Naruto's thigh, giving him a shiver. Then, he felt his hand go further up, reaching towards his zipper. Naruto quickly took a cloth and covered his lap. He glared angrily at him but he smiled like nothing was wrong.

"Really?! Mine too!" She squealed. Sasuke rolled his eyes at her pathetic attempt to get close to him. He meant the boy next to him but she was too busy drooling over him to hear Naruto introduce himself.

Naruto squirmed around as Sasuke caressed his penis.

"A-are you okay?" The other girl stuttered. Naruto looked up surprised.

"Nnh- Yeah, just feel a bit uncomfortable." He pushed against his hand as he began stroking it.

" He's usually like this." Sasuke told the two. Naruto grabbed his sleeve pulling him close and whispered.

" L-Let's go already." Naruto trembled as pre-cum started to drip out.

"Not yet  Didn't you want to stay?" Sasuke smirked. The blonde was breathing heavily as he increased his speed. " If you want to leave, say " Take me home and fuck me.'"

Naruto pushed his nails into his arm. No way he was going to say that! He stifled a moan as he skillfully quickened his pace.

" T-take me home and fuck me til the bed breaks. Teme." That was an instant turn-on for Sasuke. He lifted the dobe over his shoulder.

"Ahh!"

The girl stood up, confused.

" Naruto isn't feeling well. I'll be taking him home."

"Why don't you call him a taxi and stay a little longer?" Sakura whined."Please. For mee~"

"...No." He turned back around and left with a very happy ending. Five-rounds of it.