Love on Stage

The clock ticked loudly in the intense air. The feeling much like a duel where what's on the line was your life.

But here, it was his dream. The boy sat on the contemporary style couch that suited the interior of the room. His appearance since young was always thought of as rough and sluggish but he couldn't reslly fix it; his hair was naturally bright golden blonde and looked messy if he didn't gel his hair, plus everyone thought his strange whiskers were scars but they were actually just birthmarks. But not many stay long enough to hear him out.

And since he was always a loner, he got interested in music, playing it, listening to it, everything about it felt natural to him. Luckily, today might be the day he could live out his lifelong love. After training for months, there was spot in a indie rock band called Seven Sins.

His precious guitar sat in its case all alone against the wall, calling for him to embrace it. But he had to stay professional in front of the company president which he completely forgot about until right now.

" The lead singer will be coming by to greet you and take you around their studio." Naruto nodded vigorously, anxiety building up in his chest cavity. " Careful though, he's not very nice to-"

The door flew open and a tall slim man walked in. "Who's this dumbass?"

"-people..." The president was completely calm, but his face showed signs of pity. " Sasuke, meet Naruto, your new member."

The man named Sasuke stared down at him. People in showbiz were all really good-looking but Sasuke could easily conpete to be the hottest man on Earth. His hair contrasted with his skin but matched well with his leather jacket. Naruto knew he probably didn't like him from the look on his face.

" Naruto, go with him around to the studio and the dorm."

" O-ok." As he stood up and got his things, he could feel his glare on him. He walked quietly behind him as they exited the room. When the door closed behind them, he was lifted off the ground and slammed against the wall or rather his guitar case.

" Turn down the spot."

" What?"

" I'm not repeating myself."

" And I'm NOT going to do what you tell me to do, dick!" He wrestled away his hands and slipped back down to the floor. " And you can't make me."

Sasuke raised an eyebrow in intrigue. " Aren't you a fiesty fox?"

He smirked, grabbing a hold of the back of his neck. He enveloped his lips over his, feeling him reject him. But, he liked the struggle. Naruto bit down hard on his bottom lip until he pulled away, blood dripping down his lip.

He wiped his lips roughly, running away fown the hall, shouting back to him. " Don't think sexual harrassment is going to scare me off!"

He continued distancing himself and screaming back. " I'm the great Uzumaki Naruto and I'm going to stay in the band!"

He turned the corner and disappear, leaving an angry Sasuke. He was going to pay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is kind of a one-shot but it's also like a prologue. But IDK I had this scenario in my notepad and wanted to write it out for you folks.

-Natsuba