Fever pitch

Soup boiled on the stovetop, the beef bone giving it that delicious flavor. The stove was turned low to a simmer and the soup was poured into a bowl of prepared bowtie noodles.

"Here ya go, Chef Naruto's specialty!" He placed the bowl on the portable tray over Sasuke's lap.

"Didn't think you could actually cook." Sasuke wheezed out. He had gotten sick from his own negligence. He was too arrogant to wear an extra layer of clothes in the frigid rain.

"I've lived alone for most of my life, of course I can cook. I just choose not to." He set a spoon down on the traytop, sitting beside him on the bed.

"Are you feeling any better?" He asked.

"No," He sipped on a spoonful of soup. "I feel like a pit of fire and death."

"Don't you feel like that on a regular basis?" He joked.

He ate calmly, his fever making the food taste bland. The steam felt soothing against his skin, his nose was severely clogged and runny.

He quickly finished up the soup, setting it aside. He slid down into the covers, wrapping his sweaty body in the warmth.

"Have a good nap. I'll come later to give you medicine." Naruto stood up to leave, but felt a tug on the hem of his shirt. "Yea?"

"I want to do it."

"No! You're way too sick to do anything." He tried to pull away but Sasuke grabs his arm and pulls him down into the bed.

"I'm fine, let's do it." He slid his hand under his shirt, rubbing his waist. He shoved away his hand, shooing away his greedy fingers.

"No way, you're way too sick!" Naruto protested.

"But don't you remember I let you eat ramen when you were sick?"

"....I don't recall."

"Or that time I had to carry you to bed after yo-"

"Fine, only blowjob" Naruto pouted. Sasuke smiled, lifting himself up with his elbows. Immediately, he shoved him back.

"Nope, you're still sick, I'll do the work." He blushed wildly as he made his way underneath the covers. It was humid and hot from Sasuke's sweat, which didn't make the situation any more enjoyable for Naruto.

He pulled down on his joggers, tufts of black hair spring their way out.

"Oh come on, I have to get you up, too?!" He groaned, staring down his flaccid organ. He brushed his fingers lightly over the top of the shaft, wrapping his fingers around the base. Pulsing his grip, he stroked it into erection.

Sasuke's leg shuttered, his hips jittered under Naruto's administration. His hand felt cool against his hot sick skin. Naruto felt himself grow hard, watching his dick twitch. He pushed his hand into his sweatpant, playing with himself. He went ahead and dragged his tongue up the underside.

Sasuke groaned, bucking forwards into his mouth. Naruto moaned, massaging his throbbing cock. His cheeks hurt from sucking with no visible effects. Saliva poured down his chin as he released his mouth.

"Why haven't you come yet, you bastard?" He huffed, wiping down his chin.

"It's being a little odd, but I do appreciate the effort."

Naruto threw off the cover and as well as his pants, straddling his ill teme. "Hey! You can't be the only one having fun."

He positioned his hot cock against the rim of his ass. Slowly, he sank down onto his appendage. Shocks of pleasure ran up his spine, ending at his fingertips and toes. He felt his pelvis pressed firmly against his thighs.

Naruto moaned, he felt hotter than usual deep inside of him. Holding himself up against his stomach, he lifted himself up and fell back, gasping from the pleasurable sensations. He tried to keep his arms from shaking but they just felt like jelly.

Sasuke shivered, his hips jolting upwards." Sorry...Gonna cum."

Naruto's eyes grew wider as he tried to escape. Unfortunately, Sasuke was still quicker than him even when he was sick. He flipped the two over and wildly pumped into him.

"Wait! We don't have a condom o-!" Sasuke's eyebrows wrinkled, gripping his hips tightly as he released into him. Naruto moaned, feeling it shoot far into him. Sasuke flopped down on top of him.

"Hey! Get off of me..." He poked at him, but no response.

"Hey...Hey! Don't you dare fall asleep! SASUKE!!!"