Epilogue

It was weeks later.

Scott was stood opposite Alec who was watching as all the cars and Roscoe arrived. The famous blue jeep was first as Stiles and Lydia climbed out to join him. Next was the black Camaro and Derek climbed out with Hayley following pulling out Talia as she did. The little girl was getting big now although she was surprisingly small for her age and she clutched tightly onto the black wolf toy Aiden had gotten her. It was her favourite toy. Derek gave Scott a brotherly nod as Hayley stepped around the car a smile on her face. Finally, a Toyota pulled up and Malia stepped out with Liam following. Malia made eye contact with Scott and the pair shared an affectionate smile which was now a staple for their romantic relationship.

Alec looked around at them all before he looked back to Scott with questions filling his mind, "Are they all... different?" He asked.

"Some of them are," Scott admitted, "Some can do things you'd never believe." They all knew he was talking about Malia and Derek who could turn into the actual animals they were, "And others might only be human but they make up for it by being really smart, or really caring, or really good in a fight." He explained and Alec frowned as he jumped to his next question. He was completely enthralled by all the kind faces that had shown up.

"Who are they?"

"My friends. My family. My pack. And you can be with us, if you want. But you're going to have to fight," Scott said and Hayley pressed her head to Derek's shoulder as she watched. She wasn't going to comment on how dramatic this moment was because she didn't want to ruin the beauty of it.

"Against Monroe?"

"And every one that follows her."

Alec had fear in his eyes. It was the same fear they'd seen in Liam and everyone else as the monsters had kept coming to them. "She said she'd find me. That she'd hunt me down and kill me. She didn't care how old I was. She said I was a monster." Scott nodded already knowing what to say.

"You're not a monster. You're a Werewolf-" his eyes lit up red, "like me...come on."

"At least he didn't use your we're brothers now crap," Hayley mused as she looked up at Derek and he rolled his eyes throwing his arm over her shoulders as they walked after Scott.

"I personally think my speel worked quite well," he joked and she raised her brow in amusement and to question him, "it brought us here didn't it?"

"Dadddy," Talia called out her tongue getting stuck between her couple of teeth as she pressed her toy against his face and Hayley laughed as they continued walking. Passing the toddler over to him, she looked to Alec who was trailing behind slightly.

"Come on, you're part of the family now," she mused and as a pack, they walked away. All nine of them.

The end

A/N: I just want to say thank you to those who have made it this far and have commented or liked this story. It means a lot to me and I'm glad that we managed to make it to the end.

I made a booktok called lounowakowski and I also have a bookstagram @lou.nowakowski they are both for fashion (not mainstream), art, and books  so feel free to follow if you're interested:)

Love,

Beth xx