Chapter 14-"Does This Mean I Love Him?"

Just going to pick up where we left off!!

Kendalls POV:

Niall looked shocked for a second, not expecting me to say that, I'm guessing. Greg looked back and fourth between him and I a few times before saying,

"I think that would be a good idea Niall, don't you? You guys just met and then you're leaving again soon for a tour, I'm sure management wouldn't mind at all."

"Well.... I wouldn't care. I think it would be amazing but I don't know what the other boys would say, or management." Niall said.

"Dude stop being a dick and ask!" Greg said to Niall raising his voice.

"Its not that I don't want to ask I just don't want her to be around if Harry DOES hurt her! Do you understand Greg?!"

"I'm um, im sorry for asking. I didn't mean to cause an argument I just wanted to spend more time with you. You said every minute and everyday until I feel like I know you. Well how can I do that when you're away?" I said to Niall, thinking I wont see him again for a long long time.

"You're right. I'm sorry. you didn't cause a fight or anything. I was just being stubborn. I'll go call Modest right now. Okay?" Niall said with a smile. He hugged me before he walked out to make his call.

It was just Greg and I now sitting in my room on my bed. It wasn't awkward or anything. He was my brother. I think it was actually the first time it was just him and I alone, he took this time to get to know me better and we just talked back and fourth about my life in America and how his and Niall's has been here in Ireland before and during his fame.

"You know, we knew you were out there somewhere, its just really hard to find someone when you have no idea what they look like or where the live and what there name is and all, ya know?" Greg told me.

"Yeah, I know. I tried looking for Niall, but for the same reasons you just said, I couldn't find him." I said, thinking about how frustrating my life was for months while I couldn't find him after I figured out I was adopted.

"But hey, Its okay now though because we're all together like we were supposed to be." He said smiling noticing how I was getting stressed at my thoughts.

"Alright guys heres the plan!" Niall said barging into my room and plopping down on my bed again.

I was so eager to know if I was able to go on tour or not. Niall looked at ease so I guess its a yes but I never know.

"Kendall, you can come on tour with me-"

"AHHH OHMYGOSH IM SO EXCITED THANKYOU SO MUCH NIALL I LOVE YOU AHHH-"

I got cut off with a pillow being shoved in my face. I took that as a note to stop screaming and listen to what he has to say. Which makes me really nervous.

"ANYWAYS, I'm glad you're excited, but there are some 'rules' according to Simon." Niall said, not sounding to found of them.

I nodded to him as an acknowledgment for him to keep talking.

"When were touring you don't get your own bus, You have to stay on the bus with us, which isn't a problem but I dunno he told me to tell you that. and you will have your own bunk, or bed. Sometimes we switch buses every now and then when we are on long tours .ALSO, Rylan can come too if you wanted. So you have someone to be with while we are on stage. The girlfriends will also be coming every so often.  And then there was a bunch of stuff about parent/guardian signatures...." Niall said, looking down at his last sentence.

"Well that wouldn't be a problem we can just have mom sign the papers and crap! Plus I'm 18 so I don't know why we would have to sign stuff." I said confused.

"I know, it has something to do with you having to go all over the world and your passport and blah blah, I dunno, but Kendall, Amy is still registered as your parent," Niall said.

"Shit. I forgot. Well...... What do we do?" I said definitely letting the worry be heard in my voice.

"I'm sure we could just have mom sign the papers. I know Simon would understand. I talked to him about Amy anyways and he said he's happy were together for once as a family and if there is any trouble, he can help. So don't worry, it'll be okay." Niall said giving me a reassuring smile and a kiss on the forehead.

"Love you bro bro." I said laughing.

"Love you too Ken dawg. Go ahead and call the boys if you would like. Let them know you're coming on tour!" Niall said, sounding really excited in his voice to be able to say that.

With that, Niall and Greg walked out of my room.

I wanted to surprise Harry and not let him know I was going on tour with him and just jump out of the bunk or something before they left. I couldn't decide what wanted to do so I just texted Liam and let him know. He called me back with the other boys screaming how happy they were, I asked where Harry was and Louis told me he was still in bed, and that he has been upset about me being gone and not being able to see me for a long time. I stayed silent, thinking about Harry. I missed him a lot. And I felt like I had to see him ASAP. They boys and Rylan said they would let him know when he woke up.

I hung up and texted Louis about 20 minutes later that I forgot that Rylan can come too. I jumped in the shower and decided to get ready for the day.

It'll be about a month until I can see Harry again, there is no way I can wait that long to see him. I don't know why I cant just wait. I can wait to see the other boys and Rylan... Does this mean something?

Does this mean I love him?

Do I love Harry?

----------------------------------------------

Okay I decided to make this all just happen the day the boys figured out shes coming on tour and not make it two separate halfs where its a couple days ago then present time.

sorry if that's confusing.

love you guys!

-olivia