Chapter 16-"There is no time limit on love."

The story has been getting a lot of votes and reads lately and I just want say thanks! On Saturday (I believe) I deleted about 4 or 5 chapters since they were all just notes and it went down to 1,600 some reads, and now its passed 1,950!! It just means a lot so thanks guys! Hope these next few chapters don't disappoint (:

The POV's will be a little shorter because so much will be going on unless I decide just to split it into several chapters later on (probably wont) but it'll still be a long chapter!

ALSO in this story im going to pretend that Liam and Danielle aren't dating just so he can like Rylan, but Danielle might come back up later maybe?! (;

Liam's POV:

Once I got off the phone with Niall I took in one big deep breath of relief. It's really good to hear that your best friend understands and is completely honest with you. I still feel wrong for going for Rylan but he even said to me that I can date her and he doesn't mind. I'm pretty happy I  can bring her back home with me for Christmas too. I felt bad because she was just going to stay here in LA or go to her Aunt's, which she told me she last talked to her when she was a freshman in high school, and that wouldn't have been fun. My family was also completely fine with it and understood that I also kinda like her. The funny thing is that I'm not even sure how she feels about me.

--

"Hey Rylan?" I said nervously as I walked onto the patio.

"Haven't seen you all day Li! What's up?" She said smiling up from her book.

"Oh, nothing, I just came out to talk to you... So you know how you said you basically don't have anywhere to go other than just stay here while were going on break?"

"Yes....? What about it?" She replied anxiously, wanting to know why I asked. I for some reason think she's not going to want to come because she might think of it as her coming with my as my girlfriend. But then again who would spend Christmas alone?!

"Liam...?!" She said still confused as she interrupted my thoughts.

"Right, sorry. Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to Wolverhampton for Christmas? Then after that we would fly to Ireland with the rest of the boys to stay at Niall and Kendall's for New Years Eve as a surprise for her, so she can spend it with her friends....?" I asked slowly and nervously. I kept looking at her face for answer before she spoke but I saw nothing.

"Wow.... I wasn't expecting you to ask that at all. Ireland sounds like a great idea though! But um... what about your family? Don't you want to spend time with them? You're supposed spend the holidays with the ones that are close to you."

"Yes, but I also would like to get to spend more time with you. And my family said they would love to meet you since I am going to be with you the majority of my time while I'm touring and such. And Rylan, you are close to me. We have basically lived and been with each other for the past 3 months, 24/7 and I've gotten to know every little thing about you. And I think... no. I know I'm starting to like you Ry, a lot. I just want you to come with me and I can give you an amazing Christmas and show you around... it'll be great. Please?" I said, making my voice softer at the end while holding her hand. I finally was able to read her face for answer. I saw excitement and an adorable little smile she gave me along with lots of blushing. It made me smirk as she looked to the ground to hide her face.

"This is embarrassing. I'm like a tomato right now. But yes, I will go to Wolverhampton with you, and then I will go to Ireland with you. And you know what Li...?" She said getting closer to my face, so close that I could feel her breath on my lips.

"...What?" I said, my lips almost brushing on hers when I talked.

"I like you too."

*****(AUTHORES NOTE- I'M SORRY BUT WOW THAT PART IS LIKE WOW JUST A GOLDEN GLOBE SCENE YA KNOW? I CAN IMAGINE IT IN MY HEAD AS A MOVIE JUST WOW SO CUTE OKAY SORRY MOVING ON)