Chapter 3-The Papz Never Fail

Harry's POV:

I was actually really happy we were having Kendall and Rylan over. It may seem like I don't to get to know Kendall but I do. I just had a previous relationship with a normal girl that didn't end well at all. The fans figured out I was taken and they tore Shae up. I met Shae at the store, just like a normal person would. She couldn't stand the hate anymore and had to break up with me. She was so fragile and broken. Her heart was in pieces and didn't want to leave me. She loved ME for ME. Not harry in one direction.... But me. I couldn't ever find love after that. I guess that's why people call me a player. 

Whatever, my point is that whether Kendall and I become best friends or even boyfriend and girlfriend, I don't want that ever happening to her. Shae made me promise that when I find a girl I care about, to take good care of her and to not let the fans stand in the way and affect our relationship like me and Shae's did. Wow. 

I haven't even known Kendall for 24 hours and already had to think all of this through. All because of my job and the fans. I love my fans but they need to know the fine like between being a fan and being possessive.

"THANK GOD WERE HOME I HAVEN'T EATEN SINCE WE WENT TO THE CONCERT!!" said Niall as he ran out the car with the others. Except Kendall. She just sat there and started at me with a worried expression.  

"You alright?" I said, with the same expression as her. "Oh yeah um... Yeah I'm okay. Nothing to worry about right now." she said with a forced smile. I knew she wasn't okay but she obviously didn't want to talk about it, so I dropped the subject. We walked up to the House and once I opened the door, a blast of warm air came rushing over me.  

Its freezing this time if year so it felt good.

**(idk how weather is in LA but in Ohio it's only 30 here so I'm just using that. Okay back to reading)

Kendall's POV:

Harry went to go up and get changed into something comfortable and said he can lend me some clothes as well. I was wearing a pencil skirt and a really cute long sleeve shirt tucked in with boots that had a little bit of heel on them. It honestly was really cute. I don't really dress to girly though so it was a different look for me. I'm not a Tom boy; I just don't see all the hassle in looking like a Barbie everyday worth it.  

I followed Harry up stairs and into his room. It was modern and very crisp and clean. Like the rest of the house. He handed me a pair of sweats, a t-shirt, and Hoodie. I took off my necklace and earrings, along with my heels and my tights, which was a struggle because I barely ever wear them.  

"You can change in the bathroom if you'd like..." said harry while chuckling at my struggle with my tights. I honestly forgot he was even in here because he's being so quiet. Wow this is really embarrassing.  

I went along with it though. "Oh I'm sorry that in just openly changing in front of you. In the locker room after soccer we all just start to strip so it's just habit." I said while I was finished changing. It's not like he saw anything though. I kept on my tank top and I was wearing spandex under my skirt, just in case I fell and didn't flash everyone in LA.

We walked back downstairs and into the entertainment room where all the boys were, along with Rylan and another girl I wasn’t to sure who. I think it was Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend. But I was sure. I wasn’t one of those crazy obsessed fans that knew every single thing about them and their personal lives. I felt bad that girls bugged them 24/7 and never let them breathe and be normal for a day, it was sad. I love their music and I think they all have an amazing talent that makes them all different from each other. That’s why I love one direction. Not because of their looks or what they wear.

"Kendall, this is Liam, Zayn and Louis' girlfriend Eleanor."

Harry said as they all waved and smiled with multiple 'hello' 'nice to meet you are from each of them.

BINGO!! POINT FOR KENDALL ON KNOWING ELEANORS NAME ALREADY! Man she’s so pretty. It makes life unfair.

We turned on the TV to kind of break the ice a little bit just incase if it ever got awkwardly silent. As soon as it turned on my favorite show E! News was on.

I saw a picture of me smiling and looking at harry while harry was glancing over at me, smiling as well while the other three (Lou Rylan and Niall) were in the back of Harry's car singing and dancing on our way back from the concert earlier.

"Is the hot one direction singer, Harry Styles, off the market now after being seen very happy and all smiles with a mystery girl after the Ed Sheeran concert earlier tonight?  Stay tuned later this week to find out. Only E! News has all the latest Hollywood Celeb Gossip! Good night everybody!"

Oh shit.

------------------------------------------------

uh ohhhh kendalls in the public now!!

drama and more suspense will be picking up soon, the next chapter im going to do is really just going to be focused on Kendall and her life before she ran away from Amy. so kind of a filler.

not really though.

alright well i hope your all liking it so far, im trying to make it different from other fan fics but ive read a  billion and im reading like 20 different ones right now, and i love them all but i noticed some of the, are the same or are similair and im hoping mine wont turn out like that,

well thanks for reading and dont forget to become a fan and save the book to your library! ill be uploading all the time!

"PEACE TO DA MIDDLE EAST. GO PLANET!"

if anyone figures out what movie that is from i will put you in my book. okay.

tah-tah little ones!