Chapter 19-Peazer, Part 2

Just picking up from where we left off! except this will be in Eleanor's pov omg different omg so cool

ok

--

Eleanor's POV:

"Now if only Dani felt that way." I said to myself hoping no one heard me.

Perrie and Kendall didn't while they talked on about their own thing but I received a questioned look from Rylan. Just as she was about to respond something to me until the boys announced they were here with lunch. I felt relief wash over me as we all started to walk out of her room and down stairs to eat. Rylan stayed sitting there looking at me. I sat there too, while Kendall and Perrie walked out, not noticing us.

"You heard me didn't you..." I said quietly to Rylan.

She slowly nodded in response.

"I have a feeling you don't like me..." She said bluntly.

I laughed to myself at that. I love Rylan, and Kendall!

I was about to tell her that but she didn't let me respond yet.

"The scoffing, eye rolling, saying how much Liam loved her and how close you two were. I know you want me and Liam to break up. You don't want me around." She said quickly.

I laughed again.

"Ryan, relax. I love you okay? you're just as much as a best friend to me as she was. yeah obviously we haven't known each other as long but that doesn't mean anything! If I've seemed suspicious in anyway im sorry. But what I meant by 'if only Dani felt that way' was that she has been asking me to basically become like some spy or whatever. she's totally jealous that Liam has already moved on and she wants him back, bad. She wants me to do anything possible to completely ruin you and Liam or she would do it her self."

I stopped to let that soak in. Then I continued.

"I feel so horrible that I was even considering it for awhile, then I got to know you better and you're hilarious and so nice and only want the best for everyone. Just like Kendall! that's why you guys are such good friends. She also wanted me to take her down too. HA. Danielle needs a reality check sometimes." I said laughing.

"What do you mean take Kendall down too? how come?! Kendall hasn't done anything to anyone!" Rylan said defending her best friend.

"I know, exactly what I said. but she thinks that it will be easier for her to get back with Liam when you're both out of the picture of the boys' lives. Its horrible. Harry is like a new man, he used to drink and hook up all the time and now he's well, like I said. A new man with Kendall. Which is great. And then Liam would always stress out to make sure Dani wasn't in the news for something because she wanted her fame to come from her hard work. Not her boyfriends. But he doesn't need to anymore not that she's gone and you're here... But that's why I kind of freaked out when you heard me. I don't want Liam finding this out. I don't want ANY of the guys to. Especially Louis. None of them know im still friends with her and even if a fan figures out, everyone does!" I said getting anxious.

"Don't worry I wont tell anyone. I promise. Why don't you just stop talking to her?" Rylan said trying to calm me down.

"I cant. she will just go ahead and make everything happen herself no matter what the damage is. She just wants you and Kendall gone. 'whatever it takes.' Her words exactly. That's why I cant stop talking to her. She's gone crazy." I said shaking my head at the thought.

"Whose gone crazy?" Louis said coming towards Kendalls door.

"Oh um, uh..." I started to panic.

"Kendall. Kendall has gone crazy... for... for Harry! Kendall has gone crazy for Harry!" Rylan said nodding at me to join in.

"Right, right. Cant you see the love in her eyes for him? Oh and babe did you hear that they're official now!?" I said walking towards Lou patting him on the chest.

"We were standing right there when he asked her...." Louis said.

"Um uh, but we weren't. No none of the girls were there. We had to come by ourselves." I said.

"Yeah, THANKS FOR THE INVITE, mate." Rylan said jokingly. Louis laughed. Thank god because I swore he was on to us.

"Babe, you cant say that. You're American and you just, you cant. it doesn't sound right!" Louis said laughing to Rylan.

"WHY DO YOU AND THE GUYS GO AROUND AIMLESSLY CALLING GIRLS BABE?! I don't get it! I do not understand this language!!! I want to go back to America!!!!! LAND OF THE FREE AND NORMAL!! I WANT TO GO BACK TO AMERICA!"

Louis and I were now on the floor laughing along with everyone else who came up to see what was taking so long to come down for lunch.

"We call girls that because its more polite i guess? and its just common for us!" Zayn said once we all stopped laughing.

"ANYWAYS, can we all go eat lunch now?" Kendall whined.

"Im starving I've been trying to eat since it got here but we've been waiting on all of you guys!" Niall whined too.

"Aw cute! like brother, like sister!" Harry teased.

------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY

OKAY

so I spent all day writing more of this chapter and I wrote the part you read last night but I decided to just upload this, and in a few minutes chapter 19 is going to be up. so HOLLA

it is so good. it kinda makes me wanna cry,

okay book worms buh byeeee

-olivia