Chapter 11-Friend or Foe?

Harrys POV

"I found my twin Harry"

Kendall said to me. I guess she wasn't as mad at me as she looked. I stood there in the hall with my arms around her body and my lips on her head, giving her a kiss. Her and I close together like this made me so warm... like our body heat was joining together and I would become cold and lifeless if she pulled away.

she looked up at me once she was done crying, and yes, I felt cold again. Her usual bright blue eyes were now puffy and red and she could only keep sniffeling while looking into my eyes, then the ground, then my eyes again. she looked apologetic and finally said "um.... sorry about your shirt, I kinda got it wet." she let out a quiet laugh, but more to her self as if she was embarrassed about it.

I didnt even notice until she mentioned it. while smiling I said "oh don't worry about it babe. im going to go change my shirt though. if you would like you can come wash your face then we can go back down stairs with the lads and Rylan so we can talk about this whole thing between you and Niall if you want....?"

I was nervous she would take that the wrong way and think I wanted to have some type of intervention or something.

"yeah, I would like that. thanks." she replied with a smile and her beautiful eyes coming back to their regular color again. With that I re opened my door as she walked with me into my room so we could clean up a bit before going downstairs again.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rylans POV

The three of them explained what was going on to me several times but I didnt believe it. All I wanted to do was scream Kendalls name and get the hell out of here. Then they finally gave up and called Niall back in so her could try to have it make more sense, and showing me the tests to prove it so I could actually believe them.

I sat back down on the couch next to Liam, while Niall came and sat next to me, talk about awkward, and Zayn and Louis were infront of us on the other couch.

I sighed to break the silence.

"well when do you decide to tell Kendall..? im sure she will be pissed about this though, so watch it." I said harshly to Niall.

"I um, I don't know, I was thinking about telling her tomorrow or tonight. but please don't tell her. im sorry. I didnt mean to keep it a secret for so long I just wasn't exactly sure if we were actually ...twins" Niall responded looking at the ground.

"I won't say anything... just do it soon." I didnt want her getting hurt.

after I said that Niall nodded. almost on que you could hear Kendall giggeling like a little school girl while coming down the steps.

"HARRY!! PUT ME DOWN!!" she said while laughing in between. "NOPE! I also hope you know that hitting my back repeatedly will not make you magically get put down!" he said while laughing also before coming into the room the boys and I were in.

well at least things went well with her and Harry. I would hate for her mood to change once she figures out.

-------------

Nialls POV

As soon as Harry put Kendall down, I stood up and looked around the room at everyone, then her last. For a bit she looked confused, but then nodded to herself and looked confident with a huge smile on her face. I hope I don't screw this up and make her hate me. This could go really well, or really wrong. I stop thinking to myself when Harry shouts at me "Just spit it out all ready man!!"

"Right um sorry, well Kendall, when you told us all about your 'life story' and how you have a twin I couldn't help but walk out and get to the bottom of things because I could've sworn we were related. My story is almost the exact same as yours. I tried looking for you before I became a part of one direction but I couldn't find a trace of you. The I became really busy with the band anf fame and just had to give up. But since the night we met and told us about you, I was convienced you were my sister... but I wasn't positive. Judge me and say im a creep, but I took some of your hair and my hair and got it tested. and it turns out that your actually my twi-" I was then cut off and pounced on by Kendall in 0.2 seconds.

I fell to the floor with her on top of me thinking she was beating me up at first, but then realized that she was hugging me and playing with my cheeks like I was a baby or trying to figure out if im real or not. It was quite the seen though. I kept laughing, and she was saying "I KNOW I KNOW WERE TWINS YOU KINDA SUCK AT TALKING QUIETLY SO I OVER HEARD YOU AND LOU BUT ITS OKAY I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING I JUST CANT BELIEVE WE FOUND EACHOTHER FOR ONCE AND I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND IM SO HAPPY AND JUST OH MY GOSH I CANT EVEN BREATH!!!"

"Oh ye- yeah. I um I know what you mean..." I said/coughed while she was cutting of my air circulation.

"Oh shit yeah sorry about that" she  said while quickly getting off of me and lending me hand, I accepted and jumped up. Everyone in the room just sat there speechless while trying to process what the hell just happened. Especially because it went so well and she already knew. 'Nice going Niall, keep your mouth shut next time.' I thought to myself.

"Wouldn't wanna kill me right when we figure out were related now would ya?" I say to my sister jokingly while her and everyone else in the room laughs.

"OKAY I CANT HELP IT THIS CALLS FOR A GROUP HUG!" Liam announces to us all as we get pulled into a big blob. We pull apart after some time and start conversations with eachother about random things. Rylan pulls me aside into a tight hug whispering in my ear "sorry for being stubborn and a grouch. I don't want to be 'debby downer' on one of the most important nights of your life."

She back ups and gives me a hopeful smile. I look at her like shes crazy, saying "You have no reason to be sorry. I was the one that acted like the Hulk and raised my voice and kept secrets from you. I'm sorry. Okay?" I said while holding her hands in front of me. She nodded and we went over to talk with everyone else. Harry attempted to make jokes to have us all laughing, instead of us laughing with him, we were laughing at him. Unfortunately he doesn't even realize that.

His arm is around Kendalls while her head is rested on his shoulder. she pats down the spot next to her for me to sit next to her, and Rylan sits next to me, on my right. Un-intentionally we do the same thing as Kendall and Harry. None of us are  "official" but it doesn't matter.

At least were all happy again and there isn't awkward tension.

Or so I thought...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

I think I have said that in the authors note after every chapter hahahah

sorry if this dragged on a bit. it isn't a filler is it?

I mean the twin thing was confronted and Niall and Ry are okay and Harry and Kendall are good and everything is going smooth. .....maybe? (;

I feel like I should bring Zayn and Louis into it more but im not sure how

GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS!!!!

I know that Liam (at least I hope!) and zayn and louis have girlfriends but if you want to be a character as one of "their girls" or have any other ideas DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW! I PROMISE I WILL PUT YOU OR YOUR IDEA IN THE BOOK! AND GIVE CREDIT!!

no reason not to! (:

I will get on with writing chapter 12 and probably have it uploaded by tonight or tomorrow for sure as well.

peace \/

idk its supposed to be a peace sign bye