Chapter 9-Opened Hearts & Envelopes

HOLY COW SO MUCH WILL HAPPEN IN THIS CHAPTER PUT ON YOUR SEAT BELTS LADIES AND GENTS HERE WE GOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Harrys POV:

"When will the girls be here?" Niall asked me.

"7:30... they are going to be spending the night also." i replied. he looked un easy. Almost scared. I know it was because of Kendall but he needs to get over it. He can't just hide from her the whole time. Shes starting to get suspicious. It was almost like he read my mind because his next response was

"Okay good... I know i need to just suck it up, because I think I might tell her tonight Haz. I think im going to tell her im her brother." With that, all the rest of one direction came bursting into the kitchen, all eager to know what was going on.

"Do you think thats a good idea?" said Liam

"Can you back it up with proof?" Said Zayn

"What do your parents think?" I said 

"How will you do it?" Louis finished off.

"GUYS, I GOT THIS. EVERYTHING IS TAKEN CARE OF, OKAY?" Niall yelled to stop our question from attacking him.

"We just don't want to see either of you guys getting hurt..." Liam replied quietly.

"I know, thanks lads. sorry. I didnt mean to go off like that. I can't decide if I want to tell her tonight or tomorrow."

"Tell her tomorrow, so you can spend tonight bonding with her and making up for avoiding her all month. and plus we don't have to stress tonight and can just have fun." Zayn said. All the boys and I agreed, and so did Niall.

--

We spent the next hour just straightening up around the house and grocery shopping, getting food for tonight. We were probably going to order Pizza anyways but we just needed stuff to snack on. Especially Niall and Kendall. They both eat like crazy. Funny thing is that their twins and have all the same traits and get cravings for something at the same exact time. Its hilairious.

Kendalls POV:

We walked up the driveway to the door and rang the doorbell a million times just to piss them off. We could hear Louis walking towards the door cursing like crazy about how annoying it is and whoever is doing it needs thrown off the property immeditly. He flung the door open getting ready to go off but then once he saw it was us he was even more pissed.

"OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME GOD DAMNIT YOU BOTH KNOW HOW I HATE THAT!!"

he said while laughing and hugging us, letting us in. I purposely wore a nice shirt and skinny jeans.

1) For the Game Plan

2) Might as well look some what cute when I see Harry (;

the rest of the boys came rushing to the door, even little Niall, which usually just hides behind everyone and away from me. But not tonight.

"HEY GUYS!!!" Niall said, pushing through everyone to make sure he greated us first.

"cant.. breathe..." i said while he was squeezing all the oxygen out of me. "Oh, uh sorry..." He said, locking eyes with me. He all of a sudden became really interested in my eyes and hair. "Is that your natural hair color Kendall? and are you wearing contacts?"

"well thats not random or anything... but yes this is my natural hair, and no I dont wear contacts..." everyone in the room was sharing the same look. I shurgged it off and greated everyone else, ending with Harry, he gave me a really tight, comforting hug and a kiss on the cheek. I couldn't help but blush. HERE COME THE BUTTERFLIES!