Chapter 10-"I'm so sorry Ry"

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOREVER BUT IM BACK BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WOO

ILL BE WRITING A TON THESE NEXT FEE DAYS SO GET READY FOR A MILLION NEW CHAPTERS TO READ (;

LET'S GOOO!!!

Rylans pov:

Once Kendall and I got inside and settled in she gave me the look and that was the start of our plan. As soon as she was upstairs with Harry I questioned all the boys why everyone has been so weird lately. 

"You know babe it's a bit more complicated of a story then it seems..." 

I didn't understand what could be so complicated...? They are the ones being drama queens about everything, "ignoring my best friend when she walks in the room is just stupid, not complicated" I shot back at Niall. He stood up walking around with his hands on his head chuckling to himself then stopped in front of where I was sitting. What the hell is this kid on? I snapped out of my thoughts when he starred dead in my eyes.

"JESUS CHRIST RYLAN ITS NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMN BUSSINESS OKAY?! NO MATTER WHO YOUR 'BEST FRIEND' IS, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! STAY THE HELL OUT OF IT AND STOP ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS!" Niall screamed.  

his face was red and he was breathing hard, I could tell he was furious but I had no idea why he had to go off on me.

I wasn't going to apologize, I didn't do anything wrong.  

I just sat there completely speechless and still like a bunny does when it hides from a predator. I was shaking and my eyes started to water. I hate when people yell and get angry. Especially at me.

He stood there starring at me, he calmed down and backed off a bit, looking apologetic in his face. His eyes were glassy like mine.

"im.. im so sorry Ry, i didnt mean to explode like that"  

i didnt respond. i still couldnt find a word to say. 

"babe.....?"  

he walked towards me to hold my hand but i moved it away.

Call me dramatic but he scared the shit out of me. I have never nor expected to see him that way.

"Well uh.. I guess I am going to go check the mail, we will talk about this later." He said, barely louder then a whisper. "and sorry you had to see that lads." He said to louis zayn and liam. he walked out of the house faster than you could say 'crazy bitch & man period.'

"Well... That was something... Uh, different?" Zayn said clearing his throat. 

Louis nodded in agreement.

I sigh in stress and sink down in my seat, that I am now alone in, while a single tear falls down my cheek.

Liam comes and plops right next to me, putting his arm around me and the other on my thigh while he positions me on his lap.

This sent insane chills down my spine and butterfly's in my stomach... I didn't even think I had feelings for him though...

But why is he doing this? Yeah he's a comforting guy... but he is just coming into a cuddle party that I didn't know he was invited to.

Liam rubbed his hand slightly up and down my thigh, saying"It's alright love, he hasn't been to well lately. He's been this way towards all us this past month."

"I know... Thanks" I said with a small smile and muffeled voice since my face was in his chest.

Zayn got up to go in the kitchen to make us dinner and Louis said he was going to talk to Niall when he came back in. When I heard the door open i looked up at Liam saying that the position we were in didn't look to good. He shrugged in response. Does he not care that his bestfriend might think this is a bit odd?

"I'll be back" Louis said walking towards Niall, who was walking straight to his room with a big envelope... Was this why he's been so frustrated? His face was scrunched up and was walking pretty fast down the hall, didnt even Stop to look in the room Liam and I were in. Okay then.. 

This was not going as kendall and i have planned.

Liam's pov:

When I went to sit with Rylan to comfort her, I had this natural feeling to just pick her up and put her on my lap and have her cuddle into my chest. I don't know why though. Ill be honest, she's beautiful, funny, and such a sweet girl. And i feel horrible she was just treated like that by Niall. She was scared. But when I went to cradle her in my arms I felt her shake a little before she got comfortable. I could tell I gave her chills. That made me smile to myself.  

While we were laying there zayn got up to make some food and Lou told us he would see what's up with Niall.

Him, the lads and i already knew, but he was going to check anyway.  

Once the door opened Niall came almost running down the hall and Lou went after him, rylan looked up at me wondering why I was still holding her since Niall was back but I didn't care, he shouldn't be a dick to her.

I heard some whispering between Lou and Niall in the hall by the staircase, if they're any louder Rylan would know what's going on and Kendall would too.

After a few moments I heard Niall yelling "GOD DAMN MAIL TAKES FOREVER NOWADAYS SO NEVER ASK TO GET DNA TESTS SHIPPED TO YOU!!"

I slap my forehead and I can hear him skipping down the hall. Louis runs into the room with Zayn and they both look at me with "oh shit" looks with their mouths wide open.

Rylan gets up from my lap and looks at all of us.

"What DNA tests?!"