Chapter 23-Payback

sorry i never get to update that much guys, i try my best! hopefully you all saw my message about how i have a month to pack up 13 years worth of stuff in my house to move from here in Ohio all the way to Texas, so its kinda a lot of cramming and rushing around and stuff, so please understand.

anyways, hope you guys like this chapter!

AND DONT FORGET to tell me what you think of the story or the characters and such in the comments, or inbox me!

i love to hear feedback!! (:

Harry's POV:

We spent the day around the house lounging and all cuddling close to each other while watching movies in the living room and also playing just dance every now and then since it was Kendall and Liam's favorite game. The rest of us have played before but they are obsessed and freak out if they miss a point, its actually hilarious. Liam insisted that we should play a few rounds and Kendall was quick to agree. The rest of us, being Louis, Niall, Zayn, Rylan and Eleanor all sat up and agreed as well. Perrie had to leave because of work with Little Mix, and Amy had to go home to spend time with her family on her holiday break while she could. Rylan was out exploring Ireland because she has always wanted to be here and see what it's like but no one wanted to tag along since we weren't feeling well, so she went as soon as she woke up today. Greg was out with his friends, and their parents were still out of town.

"PINK CONTROLLER I CALL DIBS, HAND IT OVER." Kendall yelled while tying her hair up in to a bun.

I smiled just starring at her as she flipped back up from doing her hair and ran over to Liam who was holding the pink controller, he had the blue, there was still a black and white controller since its a 4 player game.

"HARRY!" Kendall shouted turning around and snapping me out of my trance.

"Yes love?" I said smiling and standing up.

"gag" Rylan said jokingly, Louis laughed then stopped when Kendall gave him a death glare. Which caused me to laugh too.

"Do you wanna play too?" She asked sweetly. I couldn't resist, she looked so cute.

"Of course." I said smiling and walking over, putting my arm around her waist as I reached by her to grab another remote.

She just starred at me blankly with her lips parted slightly as if she was going to do or say something but stopped her self. Everyone else was concentrated on what song to do first and who should take the last controller.

"Something wrong..?" I asked sincerely, and barely inches away from her face. She softened and let a small smile appear on her face.

"No.. sorry, just... um. yeah, yeah I'm fine." She said nodding trying to convince me she was okay.

"Kendall... Stop it. I can see right through your lie, you don't have to be scared of me, alright babe?" I said kissing her lightly on the cheek.

"I-I know. I'm sorry." She said trying to smile through it again, and then looked down at my arm around her waist and just starred at it. I finally caught on.

"Don't apologize. I should be the one saying sorry." I said removing my arm slowly while nodding to it. Its not that it hurt when I placed my arm there, it was that she had the memory of me pressing her hips so hard I left marks and I guess my arm there gave her a bad memory, and I understood completely.

She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, but it was still meaningful.

"Its fine, I don't know why I acted that way about it. I'm not scared." She said smiling. This time i believed her.