1

MASK ON
—1. Scandalous

    It was a normal school day and Ginny Miller sat at the back of her classroom

    It was a normal school day and Ginny Miller sat at the back of her classroom. She sighed as she looked around the class and it wasn't long before she locked her eyes on her twin sister, Alex.

She was everything that she wasn't. She was beautiful, popular, confident. She was friends with everyone and every guy seemed to want her.

Their mother had them when she was their age, fifteen. They had gotten the sex talk when they were seven and while Alex put it to good use when she reached high school, Ginny did not.

It wasn't a normal sex talk, either. But what could they expect from their mother? She was anything but normal and Alex seemed to take after her.

"Sex. Men want it," Their mother would tell them, "And they think you should give it to 'em. But you should never give anything unless you're gettin' something in return."

Ginny sighed as she turned, watching her sister walk up to the boy who sat in the seat in front of hers.

He smiled up at Alex, who had the slightest of smirks on his face. "Hi," He awkwardly greeted her, seeming to be at a loss for words since Alex had come to speak to him, of all people.

Ginny had seen him around the house a few times and recalled watching Alex sneak the boy in through her window just last week.

"Hey," Alex replied, smiling at him and made a motion with her hair that Ginny herself tried to imitate.

"There are two things you can get from with sex with a man. Passion or power," Ginny could hear her mother's advice run through her mind as she watched her sister flirt with the boy she liked, causing her to sigh.

Alex leaned forward, attempting to snatch the pen he grasped in his hand. He pulled it back toward him, causing them both to laugh.

They went back and forth for a short while until finally, Ginny had won and smirked as she held up the pen. "You're such a loser, you know that?" She commented as she quietly laughed.

He smiled back at her, eying her up and down as she gave him a look that was almost seductive before returning to her seat near her friends, who were also popular.

"But you better make sure you're getting something. Otherwise, you're just gettin' screwed."

As the last part of her mother's advice ran through her mind, Ginny sighed in defeat as she watched the boy follow after her sister soon after she had walked away from him.

He wrapped an arm around Alex as she sat with her friends, pressing a light kiss to her cheek. She playfully rolled her eyes at him, causing the boy to smile at her.

"What was that?" She asked him curiously as she lifted her head to look at him.

"I kissed your cheek," He replied in a calm tone and Alex smirked, "Would you rather I kiss your lips?"