What Have I Done To Deserve This?

Season 2, Episode 19:  What Have I Done To Deserve This?
Overall Episode Number:  28
Created by:  Shonda Rhimes

/ / /

Okay, so sometimes even the best of us make rash decisions. Bad decisions. Decisions we pretty much know we're gonna regret the moment, the minute, especially the morning after. I mean maybe not regret, regret because at least you know we put ourselves out there. But still... something inside us decides to do a crazy thing. A thing we know that'll probably turn around and bite us in the ass. Yet, we do it anyway. What I'm saying is... we reap what we sow. What comes around goes around. It's karma and any way you slice it... karma sucks. Like I was saying... payback's a bitch.

- George O'Malley

/ / /

Mackenzie watched as Addison walked funnily into the hospital. She grew concerned for her stepmother.

"Addison? Are you okay?"

Addison turned around and gave her stepdaughter a smile. "I'm fine, honey. Whatever it is, it'll go away. Don't worry, okay?"

Mackenzie couldn't help but worry. Something could be wrong with Addison.

/ / /

In an exam room, where Addison is sitting on a table in stirrups and Bailey is looking under Addison's skirt. Mackenzie was sitting in a chair in the room.

Bailey looks concerned. "Oh no."

Addison looks alarmed. "Please don't say that."

"Addison, I'm so, so, sorry. You have poison oak," Addison moans and lies back on the exam seat/bed, "where nobody wants to have poison oak."

"Oh god."

Mackenzie bit back a laugh. She knew that this was no laughing matter, but she couldn't help it.

Addison got poison oak on her lady parts.

/ / /

"Oh my god. It's Denny." Izzie realizes. She starts running down the hall after the paramedics.

Alex furrows his brows. "What?"

"It's Denny!"

/ / /

Addison is in her exam room, still in the stirrups. Mackenzie is listening to music on her MP3 Player. Bailey is sitting in front of her with an ice pack. Bailey puts on the ice pack on Addison.

Addison hisses. "Ah!"

Bailey sighs. "Sorry, how's that? Is that ice pack helping?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. Eh!"

Bailey looks up at Addison. "Mind if I ask how exactly this happened?"

"I slept with Mark!"

Bailey gives her a confused yet disgusted look. "Oh! And he had poison oak on his..."

Addison shook her head. "No! I slept with Mark a year ago and apparently this is what I get!"

"Yeah. But how did you..."

Addison gets upset. "I live in a trailer. I have Meredith Grey's dog. And I went outside with Mackenzie. She went to throw a stick and I had to pee. So I squatted! Because I didn't want to go inside and wake up my husband because the way he's been looking at me since yesterday. I just wanted a few minutes of peace." She starts crying and points to her legs. "And this is what I get."

Bailey shook her head. "No. No, no. Don't cry."

Addison keeps crying. "This is what I get!"

"Please don't cry! Please don't cry!" Bailey stands up. "Stop! You're gonna make me — " Addison continues crying and Bailey removes her hands from her breasts. Her shirt is all wet, "...lactate."