Rumble in the Jungle

The group run into a Troggie. 

"Don't be afraid, man!" Hopper said upon seeing them pull out their weapons, "I'm on your side." The Troggie confirms causing them to lower their weapons.

"Gortez... he enlarged my mind, man! I wish I had words. He said you'd come to take him away. I hope that isn't true." Hopper said with a sad face.

Sally sheepishly scratches the back of her head while Rachel and Warwick stare apathetically.

"I mean, look around you, man! He's fighting a war. Not against my people - he dealt with my people. No- Hollow Men are here, and in strength." Hopper tries to explain.

"Say what now?" Sally asked as Warwick massaged his forehead.

"The Hollow Men? Gears and wires, masks that walk like men. They're looking for something, man. I don't know what, but they're pillaging this place." Hopper explains.

"So all I got is that they are colonizing." Rachel translates, unsure of what else the Troggie was talking about.

"Gortez, he's waiting for you at the Temple, man. Go to the gate, they'll let you in." Hopper told them finally.

"What about the golden monkey?" Warwick asks annoyed he wanted to sleep and eat, and drink.

"The Gold Monkey? I can't describe it - you need to see it." Hopper told them causing them all to let out annoyed sighs and leave ignoring him call out to them.

The group walk up to a gate and are met with two deranged monkeys.

"Stop where you are. What do you want?" Aguirre demands.

"The Gold Monkey." Warwick demands back. He was promised a Golden Monkey, he wants and Golden Monkey.

"The Gold Monkey? No thanks - we've already got one!" Aguirre laughs. Rachel growls while Sally sighs.

"I told 'em we already got one!" He tells the monkey next to him causing Balboa to snicker.

"Do they not know we can understand them?" Sally asks Warwick who shrugs with a shake of his head.

"Look we seek Gortez." Sally told him glaring down at him. 

"Oh, you seek Gortez?" Aguirre inquires rubbing his chin, the three nod.

He looks them over before shaking his head, "No. You are not ready." Aguirre told them.

"Why you little-" Rachel charges forward only for Sally to lasso her back to her side. Rachel growls as she sits tied up next to Sally.

"Hey Rachel, think of this as training for you and Jack." Warwick teases causing Sally to raise an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about you moron?" Rachel asks directing her glare to him.

Warwick squats so he is next to Rachel and whispers, "Bondage." Into her ear causing her face to go red, she desperately tries to get free from Sally's grasp to kick Warwick who backs up and snickers.

Sally ignores them and listens to Aguirre and Balboa, "Gortez is a warrior, a warrior poet in the classic sense. All his children are warriors. What are you?" Balboa asks leaning into Sally's face causing her to move her head back in disgust.

"Okay, first of all, GET YOUR UGLY MONKEY ARSE AWAY FROM OUR LITTLE FOOT, secondly, THESE FUCKERS STARTED A CULT!" Warwick said pushing the monkey's face away from Sally's.

"We are, believers..." Rachel says hesitantly.

A nearby water mole speaks up, "You see Gortez? Help him - prove his cause is yours. Smash those soulless Clockworks, destroy their Captain, and you can pass." Omba, the water mole says.

"Their Captain is inside the Pyramid, meddling with things that should be left alone. Use their Elevator machine to enter the Tunnels. GO!" Aguirre says before turning away from them.

"Okay then..." Sally mutters as she, Warwick, and Rachel walk to the Elevator machine.

The group sneak through the tunnels and see Optimus Caerulus  directing a group or other dressed up clock workers.

He immediately takes notice of them, "INTRUDER! YOU WILL IDENTIFY YOURSELF AND SURRENDER! COMPLY OR BE TERMINATED!" He shouts at them pointing his fencing sword at them.

"YOU ARE UNDESREVING OF THE NAME OPTIMUS!" Sally yells at him as she Rachel and Warwick charge into the fray.

The die at their feet and Optimus looks up at them as he dies, "You have not complied. You have not won. We do... not... tire..." Optimus then dies.

"Well, they breaks down though, if ye hits 'em hard enough. C'mon Cap'n let's get back to the crazy monkeys." Ratbeard said from behind them causing them to jump about 5 feet in the air, they turn around and glare at him.

"Bitch don't do that!" Rachel yelled at them.

"Where'd ye even come from?" Warwick asked glaring at him.

"Let's just go leave him behind." Sally said