Welcome to the Jungle

The group and Ratbeard meet up with Aguirre who looks Ratbeard up and down but decides later to ignore him.

"You are worthy. But are you ready?"  Aguirre inquires opening the door.

"Prepare yourself, hairless ones, for you are about to behold the glory of the Gold Monkey! I will meet you within." Aguirre said letting them through.

"Yada Yada!" Warwick said bored.

They are soon me with Gortez in all his glory.

"Hi, we've come to-" Sally begins but Ratbeard interrupts her, "Arrr, we've got 'im, cap'n! Now let's clap 'im in irons and take 'im back to Puerto Mico." Ratbeard happily calls out causing the monkeys and Gortez to pull out their weapons.

"I swear, why didn't ye die where we left ye?" Rachel asks Ratbeard glaring at him as she pulls out her guns.

"And ye girls say that rum and yum would make me brain dead, we all know Ratbeard will do it much faster." Warwick told Sally as he spins his magic staff.

Sally sighs, "Let's get this over with."

**

"You have been Beaten... he who could not be beaten. Hope is beaten. We... we are lost. Death is all that is left for us." Aguirre says hanging his head low in fear.

Sally, Rachel and Warwick look at Ratbeard with pointed looks.

"No! Stay here, my children. Fight on against the Hollow Men! Young Pirates, your mission was to take me, not my soldiers. Leave them in peace, I beg you." Gortez said wisely, walking up to Sally with a pleading look.

"Relax, we didn't even intend to fight ye to begin with. I had planned a idea to negotiate to have ye come with us without destroying their faith in ye." Sally told him holding out her hand to him to have him stand on his feet.

Gortez looks at Sally in surprise.

"Don't even worry yer gorilla head, man. Ratbeard is a idiot. He's not actually apart of the crew we use him as a distraction that we throw into battle to get beat up." Rachel explains to Gortez.

"Yar! Wait what?" Ratbeard cheers in agreement before realizing that they planned to use him as bait and never see him again.

"Let's just get to Puerto Mico, before Ratbeard ruins anything else." Warwick said conjuring up some chains to cuff Gortez.

** Puerto Mico**

"Oi, Majordomo, we're back ye piece of s***!" Rachel yells at him. 

Sally goes up and sees a female monkey in place of the previous Governor.

"And you are?" governor Duarte asks Sally.

"I'm Captain Sally Davenport. We've got Gortez in chains. We have a agreement, if we captured him we'd have a treaty with Skull Island." Sally summarizes as she removes her hat and wrings it out between her palms.

"You've gone where? You've done what? Gortez in chains? A treaty with Skull Island? I have no idea what you're talking about!" Governor Duarte exclaims in shock having a hard time catching up.

"The previous Governor, uh, Governor Medina, made the deal." Sally tries to explain but Duarte interrupts her and waves her away.

"My Predecessor, Governor Medina, was traitor to the Crown. He is now working in the Obsidian Mines of Orryx." Duarte begins.

"Never asked all that." Sally mutters placing her Captain's hat back on her head. 

"Whatever arrangement you had with my predecessor vanished with him. I have no knowledge of these... matters, and take no responsibility.' Duarte trails off noticing Sally narrowing her eyes down at her.