The Antique Store

Thank you all for the love, feel free to leave more comments!!

Rachel explains to One-eyed Jack why they came to him.

"The Frogfather wants me to do my favor for you instead of him?" Jack said rubbing his chin in thought. The girls wait for what he was going to say next in anticipation.

"That's wonderful news- Frogfather's favors can be... difficult to repay. You mentioned Ratbeard earlier. I take it you're looking for him? He's hiding out in a cabin I leased him. Or, at least, he was." Jack explained mostly to Rachel he honestly couldn't take his sapphire blue eye off her.

Sally seeing that she was ignored stands and heads out the door.

"Where ye going lassie?" Warwick asked stumbling after her out the door.

"To explore see if I can find us new clothes. Our current ones are a bit...well... you know...." Sally says as she and Warwick go down to the shopping area.

Sally looks around at the shops but one in particular catches her eyes.

An antique and Apothecary shop.

Sally walks in and marvels and the old book and warm cookie smell the shop gave. She does a small spin as she admires the homey shop, it was empty minus herself and the kind old woman at the counter who looked up from her book upon hearing the bell above the door ring.

"Oh hello dearie, what can I help you with today?" The old woman asked putting a beautifully hand crafted bookmark in her old book.

"Just looking around for now." Sally told her standing in front of the woman with a kind smile.

"Well anytime you need help, feel free to let me know, this place is a bit quiet mostly." The old woman informs Sally.

"Oh, I'll be back I can promise that. I adore steampunk." She told the old woman admiring some of the clothes on the mannequins.

An outfit catches Sally's eyes reminding her of Rachel.

She gently places it on the counter before looking around for clothes for Warwick, the drunken male's clothes were the worst off compared to the girls

She goes over to the male section and spots the perfect outfit for Warwick, she gently removes it from the mannequin and places it on top of Rachel's.

Sally wonders back to the female section of the clothes area and finds the perfect outfit for herself.