Jonah Town

Rachel, Sally, Warwick and Sarah all sit down at the table after freeing all the souls of the rat pirates who died.

"Sally, I know ye mean well lassie, but I ain't helping people like that ever again. This is absolute bullshit and I'm glad the author took this piece out the story." Warwick said taking a long swig from his flask of yum rum.

Rachel face palms and pulls out cement.

(WARWICK SERIOUSLY! NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL! *Takes cement in thanks from Rachel and fixes the wall*)

"Alright ye old Rat we freed yer friends, now tell us where Ratbeard has gone." Sally said standing up tired as Sarah and Rachel removed their boots to remove the sand from them. Warwick shakes out his banana he had on his head, removing the sand from it.

Lasko thanks them before looking down a bit guilty, "I don't know where Ratbeard's gone-"

"BITCH WHAT?!" Warwick yells standing up he pulls out his staff, "Ye could have told us this at the very beginning, we literally wasted hours of this day helping yer dumb friends, and ye don't know where Ratbeard is?!" Warwick was ready to hex him when Sally pulls out an arm to stop him.

Warwick looks at Sally betrayed, Sally looks up at him from the corner of her eyes, "Ye do remember he is dead, not much ye can do to him now..."
Warwick relaxes upon realizing that and curls up into a ball of embarrassment behind Rachel who sighs face palming.

Lasko turns back to Sally, "I wager I know who does. He's the hidden mastermind behind every black market, criminal scheme, and dirty deed from here too Mooshu." Lasko said causing the group to relax. Go to Jonah Town, and find Captain Ahab. Tell him you want to talk to the Frogfather."

Lasko turns and sees the group rushing out of the stinking cave.

The rest of the crew had already returned and were lounging around the boat/ ship.

"To Jonah Town if ye will Rachel." Sally told Rachel as she took the helm.

"ANything to get off this godforsaken island." Rachel said.

Subodai sniffs and winces at the smell of the young adults and Sarah.

"You all stink." He said bluntly.

The 4 turn to look at each other and let out sad whimpers.

"Sometimes I really hate me life..."Warwick mutters, he then casts a charm spell on the 4 that gives them and their clothes a quick wash so they smell of their usual aromas.

"Better?" Warwick asked Subodai and Bonnie who both nod with a small smile.

**Jonah Town**

"I think the pelican right there is Ahab."  Sally said looking at the magic compass her father gave her, It pointed her in any direction she wanted to go, including to find people.

"  Sally said looking at the magic compass her father gave her, It pointed her in any direction she wanted to go, including to find people