Gullet

"You mean you haven't heard? The Frogfather doesn't live in Jonah Town, kiddos, he lives under it!" Ahab tells them.

"If we had know we wouldn't have wasted our time with ye..." Warwick grumbles under his breath. 

"He and his dwell down in Gullet, in the Whale's dark Belly. They don't take kindly to strangers, and a stranger you certainly are." Ahab explained.

"Stop trying to sway us and tell us how to get down there." Sally finally snapped. Ahab winces, "Get in the bucket and I'll lower you down. Watch yourself." He told the crew.

Rachel, Sally, Warwick and Bonnie enter the large bucket together and Ahab lowers them down.

Bonnie looks around and wrinkles her nose in disgust, "So this is Gullet? What an interesting smell they've discovered." She tells as the group turn their nose at a nearby barrel full of fish bones.

The group climb out of the large bucket and gaze around at the dreary place.

"Who are you?" A frog asks in a gruff tone.

"The Davenport crew." Sally said bluntly. 

The frog, Slimy Jenkins, winces but tries to play it off, "Never heard of ya. What's your game?"

"There is none." Rachel states crossing her arms under her breasts. "We just want to see the Frogfather."

"Sure... that can be arranged." Jenkins said with a small devious smirk.

"Head up the ramp behind me, then turn left an' down again. Bid double doors, dead ahead. Know three times, and ask for Rocco." Jenkins list as if he had been over this before.

Warwick, who was jotting down the directions in the notepad he stole from Avery looks at him funny, "And who the f*** is Rocco?"  He asks eyeing the frog up and down in disgust. He didn't trust him for a second.

"Rocco? He's the Frogfather's door man, see. He'll let you in. The password is... ah... 'Swordfish.'" Jenkins answers before turning his back to the crew and walking off.

"Is it me or does this seem to easy?" Rachel asks looking over at Sally who nods in agreement.

"Let's just get this over with..." Bonnie said adjusting her hold on her gun.

The group follow the directions and it's Warwick who knocks on the door, a frog dressed like he belongs in George Washington's time pokes his head from behind the door.

"Who let you in? What's the password?" Rocco asks stepping in front of the crew closing the door behind him.

"Swordfish!" Bonnie said not wasting time.

"Ah, I see. Gatecrashers, is it? I'm afraid without an invitation, you aren't seeing anyone...but the UNDERTAKER! Get'em lads!" Rocco shouts causing a bunch of minions to try to ambush the group but the minions weren't prepared for how deadly the crew could be.

Warwick makes quick work of keeping the minions immobile while Rachel and Bonnie work together to take down the minions.

Sally dodging a weaving through the small battle field makes her way to Rocco and takes him down.

Once the group is finish Rocco backs away holding his injured arm unable to fight anymore. His minions were out cold around them since the Davenport crew went easy on them.

Warwick using his witch-doctor abilities ties all the minions up so that they won't attack them while their backs were turned.

"That's enough! Alright, you've survived the audition." Rocco said with a pained grunt when Sally kicked him down and held her mother's sword to his face.

"B**** what audition, ye tried to ambush us and we kicked yer arses." Warwick states in a prideful tone high-5-ing  Bonnie who nods in agreement.

"Frogfather's house is across the square, with the crabs outside. The password's 'Ribbet.'" Rocco said admitting defeat as he slumps to the ground tired and injured.

"Ribbet? Seriously? That's your password? That's the silliest thing I've ever heard." Bonnie mocks.

Sally pushes her sword under his neck causing him to sweat profoundly. 

"I-it's true, frog's honor! Nobody's guessed it yet. Go on!" Rocco said relaxing when Sally takes her mother's sword from his neck and sheathes it.

They leave the injured froggo alone and head to the door where 2 buff crabs stood tall and menacingly.

One looks down at the crew with narrowed eyes, "What's the password?" Max, the crab speaking, asks.

Bonnie's right ear droops unsure, "Uh... Ribbet?" Bonnie asks.

The Crabs part away from the door allowing the group in.

"Go on in." Max says bluntly before going back to staring into nothing with his partner.

The group enter the office and are met with a large bull frog sitting in the chair like a mafia boss.

"Who are these strangers who barge into my house?" Frogfather asks looking over the crew.

"Small house. Ye don't even have a bathroom, kitchen or bed in here." Warwick says but Sally places her hand over his mouth before he can sass the Frogfather more.

The Frogfather, on the other hand chuckles at Warwick's words in a fatherly way, "You have spirit, Pirates, and you're clever. I can respect that. Let us reason together, we can do good business. Why have you come to me?" He asks finally.

"We're looking for Ratbeard we were told ye may know where he is." Sally, ever the negotiator,  said stepping forward.

"Ah, Ratbeard. It is a favor you ask of me- to give you information. This I could do-" Frogfather says.

The crew relax happy to know he agreed to help.

"But is not that simple." Frogfather finishes.

The crew slump in defeat.

"My consiglieri will explain." Frogfather said turning to the toad next to him.

"It is written in the Book of Favors that favors can never be given- only exchanged. Something for something, as the Eagles say in Aquila." Toady says stepping forward to explain.

"Great. More eye for an eye." Warwick grunts ruffling his messy hair. Sally hands him his flask to help calm him down which he drinks hungrily.

"you want information. I want the stores of exotic spices the Monquistans hold in their fortress, the Presidio. A favor for a favor. Understand?" Frogfather directing this question to Sally who sighs through her nose and nods.

"Go to the Presidio, and sail behind the island: there is a hidden dock there, where one of my associates will be waiting. Do we have an agreement?" Frogfather asks holding a ringed hand out to Sally.

Warwick places a hand on Sally's shoulder as she shakes the Frogfather's hand.