Skull Cave

The group were walking along the path avoiding Troggies as they go.

"Want Fin, do you? He's up the trail, but he's not alone. There's a whole gang of sharks up here-Cutthroats by the look of 'em." Livsey said taking a puff of his cigar.

Rachel not wanting Sally near the smoke pulls her behind her narrowing her eyes at the toad. Warwick rolls his icy blue eyes and looks at Bonnie who looked equally as bored.

Literally Sally was the only one who was listening. Livsey keeps talking causing Warwick to drunkenly walk ahead muttering about needing more rum in his flask.

"When I'm done I'll hide in the mouth of the Skull cave. We'll meet again there." Livsey said before taking off.

"Are we onto the fighting yet?" Warwick asks Sally who nods and leads the group up the hill.

They manage to get up the hill and see the large cave shaped like a skull. 

"This must be Skull cave. The perfect place for a thief." Rachel said causing Sally and Bonnie to hum in agreement.

"There goes Jabba..." Warwick states pointing at the toad hiding in the bushes. The group makes their way over to him scaring Livsey.

"Yer finished already?" Livsey asked the group. They turn their heads and see Sally taking down the Cutthroats on her own.

"Careful lassie!" Warwick calls out before joining in on the fight. Rachel and Bonnie following shortly after.

They finish distracting the Cutthroats and head back over to Livsey.

"Well done, pirates! During your diversion, I found this note. Listen to this:" Livsey said but Warwick snatches it from his hand and reads it in a weird gruff voice, "Out buyer won't be here for a while. I'll be in the Temple. When the buyer arrives, bring him to me. The temple entrance is in the Skull Cave."

"The cave is where we go then.." Sally said before entering the cave with the group following behind her.

Livsey's jaw drops at the group leaving without any form of precaution.

*Ngl gonna skip all this ***

They look around the sewer like underground of the cave. Bonnie glares at something ahead, "These tunnels are crawling with Crokagators!"  She says.

Sally shrugs and heads toward the walls, "We can sneak past if we stick to the walls."  The group follow Sally's lead.

*Time skip Taking down troggies and meeting Sargent Shepherd they meet Fin***

Fin turns and glares at the group, "You made three mistakes, Pirates. First, you took the job. Second, ye didn't bring an army." Fin states glaring at the group.

Warwick makes a motion for Fin to continue not in the mood for more monologues.  

"Last? Don't fight me in the dark. The dark is where I shine." Fin said and the group commence battle.

"Hold yer ground, friends!" Shepherd said catching their attention, "Cutthroats are bullies and cowards- beat their leader and the rest will turn tail." He explains.

Sally thinks of a quick way for one of them to get over to Fin who was hiding behind his small army.

"Rachel, Bonnie, Warwick are ye guys able to distract them as I make my way over to Fin?" Sally asks her group.

"Will do, Captain!" Bonnie said taking a shot at one of the Cutthroats, not missing him and hitting him dead center.

"Alright!" Rachel said charging at a cutthroat swiftly ending his life.