Characters 1

Hello come one come all to here a tale like no other. A tale of unlikely friends, the tale of mystery, hope and love. (opens up a scroll revealing the info below)

Warwick Hawkins

But with blue eyes

But with blue eyes

Witch-doctor

Personality: Mysterious, cunning, charismatic, deceptive, possessive, greedy

Back Story:

Father like son, after Warwick's father learned of a island, filled to the brim with treasure, he set out to sea to find it. Little did he know it would be his last voyage. After Warwick's father's death, he was left alone on Krokotopia. Warwick stole, lied, and battled his way to the top. He knew he didn't want to stay there forever, there was only so much wealth in Krokotopia for Warwick. So he set off. After some time, a rich looking captain with his crew ported to Krokotopia. Warwick took the opportunity to take the boat when the crew wasn't looking. Before Warwick could even head out into the sea he was caught by the captain and arrested.

Likes: Tropical fruit, gold, freedom, long walks on the beach

Dislikes: Death, Authority

Our next pirate:

Rachel Dove

Buccaneer

Personality: Cynical, pessimistic, antisocial, stoic, cold, acts mind sometimes, observant, smart, secretly kind

Back story:

The lass had a happy life at first, had great parents who loved her, was close with her parent's crew, etc. But when she was 5 her parents went on a quest to find the Lost Treasure of Aztechualpa but the crew ended up lost in the jungles and died along the way. Her parents starved to death. Rachel got PTSD from this, gaining a fear of thick jungles, and lack of resources, etc. Her being the remaining survivor thanks to her parents' sacrifice she survived and managed to find a ship and snuck onto it. She ended up in Scrimshaw. She spent the next several years living with some wharf rats on the streets, doing what ever she could to survive, stealing, fighting, etc . When she was 13 a kind man saw her potential and helped her get into a school in Valencia. One day she came across some Armada soldiers harassing a poor old man who was just trying to sell food. She stood up for him and ended up getting into a huge fight with the Armada and was taken down by Deacon, she was arrested.

Likes: Fighting, weapons, drawing, alone time,desserts, mysteries, adrenaline, booze and drugs

Dislikes: A lot of socializing, injustice, being given orders, Monquistens that act snobbish or rude.

Our final pirate who brought the crew together:

Sally Davenport (drew it myself)

Swashbuckler

Personality: Quick learner, kid genius, sarcastic, motherly, powerful. Loyal

Likes: Drawing, her friends, Subodai, fighting, speed, cooking, magic, the ocean, etc

Dislikes: Prejudice people, snobby people, people who think their better then everyone, not having a plan before acting, when her plan isn't being followed through, people hurting others for no reason, littering, etc

Back story: The lass lived a mostly happy life with her parents and their crew. She and Subodai were like siblings, he always looked after her like a uncle or older brother would. Her family and crew were known to have a special connection to nature and magic. The sea befriended them and they had their own island. The island was for the families of the crew, so they would return home to family and such. The crew were relatively peaceful with others, but the minute you upset them they'd immediately destroy you with little to no mercy. The Davenport family and crew were peaceful but deadly. 

Sally used to live with her parent's on the island. She, with two of her childhood friends, would venture out to a nearby island and would have fun adventures together. Her and her best friend were attached to the hip, you'd almost never see one without the other. Until one day her family had to leave the island to protect the inhabitants. Unfortunately Sally had to leave her best friends behind but was given a special pocket watch from Jim as a way to remember him by. Along the trip was only a small handful of the crew and Subodai. The ship was then attacked by an angry squid and it took the ship down with it. Before they died her parents' asked the ocean to save Sally and Subodai, knowing that Subodai would take care of Sally. The ocean follows through with their request and saves the two and they wash up on a shore.

Sally having only her parent's swords and her usual small knapsack travels with Subodai, one day they see a familiar face of one of the missing crew members being bullied by the Armada, they manage to take down all of them until a sleeping dart hits the back of their necks and their arrested.

And this is where our story begins the unlikely trio ended up meeting and joining forces in hopes to take down the Armada.