Warwick

While the crew was sailing Warwick stares down at a chest in his hands with a sad expression on his face.

While the group were temporarily separated on the Isle of Doom Warwick, had run into a man who apparently knew his parents. The man had handed him a chest that he said belonged to his parents and may a explain a few things about them.

Warwick was currently in his cabin in the ship staring down at the chest that belonged to his parents.

He opens it and is met with quite a few feathers, a small orb, other trinkets and small vials and bottles and a single flask

He lifts up the orb in curiosity and examines it. Suddenly he feels the air get a bit cold and before he could blink he was met with a tired pirate who looked similar to him walking along the sands of Krokotopia.

He follows after the man in silence unsure on what else he should do.

Eventually they both happen a upon an Oasis.

Suddenly a voice rings out while the man runs happily to the oasis.

"At the time I was just on a treasure hunt, looking for riches to pay a debt. If I failed I would be surely killed." A man's voice says calmly.

Warwick looks around frantically confused on where it was coming from.

"Aw shit, I'm hearing voices again." Warwick muttered softly.

Upon arrival, the area looked more like a swamp than paradise. Large glowing mushrooms illuminated a old path, a string of bones seen hanging from stocks. Swimming creatures lurked in the muddy waters to the sides of the old pathway.

The man hesitates for a moment before muttering a soft, "Fuck it, If I'm going to die might as well die trying." 

The man starts digging at the dirt in front of the path.

"I remember thinking, Treasure's got to be here somewhere. But alas, all I found was mud." The voice says.

Warwick watches the man suddenly stop digging a pull out a shoe. The man throws the boot to the side and finds another boot. He digs some more a pulls out some pants that are attached to skeletal form.

The man sensing a shadow looming over him winces and looks up and is met with a very angry skeleton, but it was hard to tell with the strong fog that floated around them.

Before he can get a word out his vision goes black.

**

Warwick blinks and fins himself inside a house. He looks around a spots a woman sitting on her bed.

He watches her suddenly shudder and she looks away from her spell book in a panic.

"I could sense it, someone had entered my domain." A woman's voice said softly a hint of anger in her voice.