The Crew's New Home

"The chalice! You have my thanks, good Captain. I've good use for this. And another job for you, if you're willing." Avery said. Sally looks to Rachel and shrugs.

"Sure..." Sally said blankly.

"For years I've strived to get an imperial power to trade openly with us. A treaty will transform Skull Island into a true republic." Avery explained.

"Get to the point, Avery." Rachel said eager to get some sleep.

"This cup's an heirloom of the Ortegas, a great family in Monquista. The governor in Puerto Mico is an Ortega- he be grateful to get this back. Take this Treaty to Puerto Mico, with the Chalice as a gift. This passport should get you to Governor. I'll pay you handsomely for this. Agreed?" Avery finishes.

"Sure we'll do it next week." Sally said taking the treaty and Chalice from his hand before she and Rachel leave Avery gobsmacked, as they leave out the door.

****

The girls meet up with Warwick who has a straight face.

"So, how'd she take it?" Rachel asks Warwick as the group head to the portal on the ship that Subodai had placed. It lead to their new island home for the crew.

"Turns out we both don't like being held down so, we are occasional sex buddies and partners in crime." Warwick told Rachel as the group step through the portal.

The group's jaws drop at the beautiful island before them.

They enter the portal that leads to the island and look around

The crew had already start patching up the houses both on the land and the trees.

Sally, Warwick, and Rachel rush to the area that lead up to the houses in the trees. There was a certain group of three houses that connected by bridge that they just knew they had to have.

The houses had magical properties so they were smaller on the outside and bigger on the outside, there were small wooden towers that connected the three houses.