Waponis

The group make their way over to Chief Omutu.

"Uh Ratbeard?" Warwick said having zoned out on most of the conversation just said the first thing in his head.

"Ratbeard was a friend of Nui. But he betrayed us- he stole the Sacred Feathers for the Waponis, our enemies!" Chief Omutu said catching onto what Warwick was asking.

"It was Ratbeard! And he's working with the evil Waponi Water Moles!" Sarah said in shock, she places a hand on her chin in thought, "But why?"

Chief Omutu seems to have an answer to this question, "The Waponis have no honor- they worship an evil Fire God, and forget their ancestors. Now they circle Rapa Nui, singing mocking songs at us!" Chief Omutu said putting his hands in front of him in thought.

"The Nui are peaceful, the Nui are trades-friends to all! We have no warriors to fight the Waponis. Can you help us?" Chief Omutu asks looking at the group with pleading eyes.

"Sure thing." Sally said.

"Why not?" Rachel states with a shrug and her signature straight face.

"I sense better deals and potentially sometimes free things?" Warwick asks.

Chief Omutu nods in agreement to the terms. "Please, take your mighty ship, and turn your cannons on the Waponis. Destroy their War boats, and the Nui will do you great honor." Chief Omutu says eager for peace among his people.

"Let's go crew!" Sally cheered and they rush to the boat/ship.

"Finally some action!" Warwick said having been too drunk to really care for the conversation.

The group chuckle.

** They defeat the War boats and return to the island***

Chief Omutu happily runs to the group when Rachel parks the ship for everyone to get off, "My people praise you, Pirate crew, and I thank you. You have restored my people's honor. In friendship, I also offer you our greatest treasure: a Mojo Potion." Chief Omutu surprises them by shedding some tears in happiness, "My ancestors smile upon you."

Rachel surprisingly was the one to offer him a handkerchief to wipe his tears away.

"Thank you." He tells Rachel, he collects himself and turns to Sally and Sarah, "I do not know why Ratbeard has made this pact with the Waponis. My heart tells me he will regret it, for the Waponis cannot be trusted." He explains.

Sally suddenly remembers the true reason why the group were here. "Oh, by the way, have you seen a Fisherbird?" She asks.

Chief Omutu puts his finger to his chin in thought looking up at Sally, "Hunter Raku is his friend- try talking to Hunter Raku." He confirms with a nod.

"Thank you Chief Omutu, we'll be back once we have better trades." Sally told him as the rest if the group minus Rachel runs ahead.

"Hopefully our piece of a shit ship will be one of them one day..." Rachel mutters causing Sally to playfully punch her arm. Rachel gives a small smile before the girls rush after the crew.

They meet another platypus by the name of Hunter Raku, "Have you seen a Fisherbird?" Warwick asks him.

"Fisherbird- he who lives on the back of the Whale. He is my friend. You seek him? He was here for market." Hunter Raku says.

"Yeah sure..." Rachel muttered.

"No duh." Warwick said.

"When the Rat Pirate and the Waponis caused all the troubles Fisherbird ran away like many others did. I saw Fisherbird leave- was in boat with many Pirates. Was waving arms and yelling. Looked happy. Boat sailed to Skull Island." Hunter Raku said with a nod of his head as he shows them a picture he took of the event.