Start

Somewhere in the Spiral three young adults were sat in the brig of a ship known as the Armada.

Sally Davenport, bored out of her mind, glances at the young adult boy to her left who looked half dead.

Warwick feeling her emerald green and chocolate brown eyes on him looks at her from the corner of his diamond blue eyes. Warwick was sitting leaning his back against a wall. 

Sally turns her head to the silent girl who was leaning against the opposite wall, she had her head down with her hat blocking Warwick and Sally's view of her face. Her arms were crossed the only movement that could be seen is from the sway of the ship.

Sally sighs and goes back to pressing herself against the bars in hopes of finding a quick way out.

While she and Subodai were thrown into the brig she lost her hat, and for whatever reason they didn't take away the groups' weapons.

Rachel glances at Sally from under her hat, she didn't know why but she felt the need to protect the girl, she pushes the feeling down and glances at Warwick who still had his eyes on the green clad girl. His expression was unreadable but she saw a glint of something she couldn't read.

Warwick opens his mouth to question what type of pirate Sally is, when he suddenly sees her jerk.

He looks at her in confusion then sees a little sparrow/ phoenix hybrid climb out the pocket of her shirt. 

"Now where'd ye get a thing like that, lass?" Warwick asked the younger girl causing her to look at him in confusion as he walks over to her in a drunken like way and squats so he's sitting next to Sally to look at the strange bird.

"She's a gift." Sally said holding out her hand so he got a good view of the small creature that shook out it's feathers.

"Weird gift to give a kid..." Warwick said eyeing the bird for another minute.

Sally gives a small nod and shrug, Rachel watches them in secret and eyes the small bird in Sally's hand as it hops around in the girl's palm.

Suddenly a large man with a long beard walks over with a monquistan.

The monquistan eyes the group before his eyes land on Sally. "Is this the lass we were looking for?" The monquistan, Mr. Gandry, asks.

Boochbeard, the large man, looks Sally over, "She looks like a perfect mix of the couple."

Warwick turns to Sally, "Ye know these strangers, lass?" He asks her. Sally gives a shrug and shakes her head.

"Oi, who ye be?" Warwick asks, more so demands the two who pay him no mind. Rachel, walks forward so she's standing on the other side of Sally, she eyes the two up and down.

Warwick eyes drift over to Rachel's hips and thinks about flirting but he decides not to, there are more important things to worry about.

"Can ye let us out then?" Warwick asks getting to the point.

He and Sally stand, Sally glances at Rachel who simply eyes Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry.

"Well, let's find you lot a way out then..." Boochbeard says and looks around for a way to get them out when suddenly the ships shakes violently causing Warwick and Rachel to fall over, but Sally who is quick on her feet catches herself as her pet bird hides in one of the bags around her waist.

The younger group look behind them and see the back broken down.

"Well that's convenient..." Warwick says before drunkenly heading out the new entrance. "Make yer way over to us." Mr. Gandry said as Rachel and Sally run out the brig after Warwick.