Rachel's Birthday

Rachel wakes up in the morning to a shake of her shoulder, her back facing whoever was frantically shaking her.

She groans praying it's not Warwick again with another of his pranks or shit jokes.

She turns over and sees Sally smiling big at her.

Sally smile widens upon seeing Rachel now awake and raising her eyebrows at her.

Sally in a pair of brown trousers and a white blouse begins doing a happy twirl as she sang, "I just came, cause I came to say, happy birthday on yer birthday day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON YER BIRTHDAY DAY!" Sally finishes her song by giving Rachel her favorite flavor of cupcakes that she made personally for her.

Rachel now amused sits up and happily accepts the cupcake while Sally eagerly makes her some coffee to enjoy with her breakfast cupcake.

"Of course, I planned out yer party and we'll start the minute ye get ready. Everyone is meeting in my living room so don't take too long!" Sally chirps happily running out the room eager to get the day started.

Rachel sighs but gets up from bed and gets dressed for the day.

The crew were sent home per Sally's request, Sally wanted to have Rachel's party not on the ship. It was the first birthday would be sharing with them all and Sally wanted to make it memorable.

She had Warwick promise not to irritate her, Ratbeard was with Avery because, no one liked him. And Avery was busy, so yeah.

Rachel goes down to Sally's living room building and knocks on the door.

Ruka is the one who answers the door, a bright and excited smile on his face.

"Quickly Ms. Rachel, quickly!" Ruka cheers happily grabbing her hand and dragging her inside.

Rachel looks around the pitch dark room in confusion when suddenly things around her begin to light up in random neon colors.  

Rachel's eyes go wide, how did Sally know she wanted a glow in the dark party?

Sally rushes up to her with glow in the dark clothes, she puts a glow in the dark crown on Rachel's head and she and Ruka drag her to where the cake was.

The Kitchen's light was dim for the occasion while every dance and socialize in the living. Sally smiles and pushes Rachel up to the cake she made her birthday Warwick, Jack and Jim walking in with kind smiles.

"I hope you like yer cake. It took me a while to make the edible steampunk decorations." Sally told Rachel.

"And by a while she means, a good 3 weeks to make them perfect." Jim said teasing Sally who blushes in embarrassment.

" Jim said teasing Sally who blushes in embarrassment