Troggie business

The group make their way over to Chief Gunner Rigby while dodging the cannon balls that were being shot in their direction.

"Ahoy, there. Keep yer head down, unless ye're lookin' to be blown up! Blasted Troggies, they've gone mad, they have!" Rigby said as the group dodge another cannonball.

"I'll say..." Warwick states looking at Sally who was eyeing the rickety bridge.

"How can we help?" Sally asked Rigby.

"You want to help?" Rigby said surprised.

"She just said that didn't she?" Warwick said causing Rachel to smirk.

"We need to stop this bombardment. Go find Bonnie Anne." Rigby said before pointing at the bridge behind him. "She went across the bridge to teach the Troggies a lesson. You'll do more good there."

Sally gives him a nod and begins to walk across the bridge while Rachel and Warwick eye the bridge.

"Ah hell no." Warwick said when he noticed the bridge creaking. He grabs Sally's arm stopping her from going any further.

Rachel takes a hesitant step forward, "I'll go first just in case." She tells Sally who shrugs not sure why the group was acting the way they were.

Sally follows practically dragging Warwick behind her.

The group make it to the other side and Warwick frantically kisses the ground.

Sally spots a fox holding a large shot gun and goes over to her.

"Excuse me are ye Bonnie Anne?" Sally asks while Warwick looks a Bonnie's swaying tail.

Rachel noticing smacks him upside the head causing him to snap out of it and look at her with a hurt look on his face.

Bonnie turns to face Sally, Rachel and Warwick. "So who're you then?"

"We're Sally, Rachel and Warwick, nice to meet ye!" Warwick said eagerly shaking her paw.

Rachel rolls her eyes, "Avery sent us."

Bonnie removes her paw from Warwick's eager hands and turn to Rachel and Sally, "Avery sent ye? Good- ye've come just in time! That Fin, he's a wily one. He riled up the Troggies till they're mad as badgers." Bonnie explains to the girls as the group walk closer to the area the Troggies were roaming around.

"The slimy devils raided us last night-took half our powder stores. Now they're flingin' it back at the town!  We'r trying to fight back, but there's too many of them! Soften 'em up a bit, and I'll help ye find Fin. Report to Lieutenant Smollet after." Bonnie said before rushing off to help others nearby.

Sally looks to Warwick expecting him to make smart ass comment but he just stares back at her and shrugs and walks ahead eager to fight something.

The group make quick work of the Troggies causing enough to flee to give way to a safe path.

The group make it over to Smollet. "Yo Smell It! We finished." Warwick told the male who looks at them. 

"Smartly done, pirates! Now we'll show these croaking fiends the error of the ways." Smollet said as Bonnie makes her way over happy at the sight she was witnessing.

"Well Done indeed- ye're good to have around in a fight." Bonnie said smiling at the group.

"Aw thank ye." Warwick said playfully waving her off and putting his hands on his cheeks.

Sally and Rachel both shake their heads at him, Sally amused and Rachel annoyed.

"I said I'd help ye find Fin, an' I'm a girl o' me word." Bonnie Anne says she turns to Sally, she had seen Sally come up with the battle strategies while the group were in battle and assumed she was the captain.