Moving Forward

"Alright, let's meet back at the boat- er- ship. After we finish meeting whomever we were assigned." Sally said in a suggesting tone causing Warwick and Rachel to nod and leave.

"Bonnie, and Subodai, you guys are in charge of getting the supplies and watching this boat-ship!" Sally said scratching her hair under her captain's hat.

Bonnie and Subodai share amused looks and nod.

(Gonna go with the swashbuckler story line mostly because it has more story line and dialogue.)

Sally enters the building with the swashbuckler symbol in curiosity. She is met with a raccoon woman, "And who is this?" The raccoon asks, she takes note of Sally's attire, "A pirate?"

"I'm Sally, erm, a swashbuckler..." Sally says awkwardly.

"A Swashbuckler? Marvelous!" Morgan Lafitte chirps happily. "You have come to train, yes? To sharpen your reflexes and skills, to be a great fencer. I will teach you."  She gets to work setting up training dummies for Sally.

"Um, Avery chose me and my crew to find Gunn's gold." Sally said watching Morgan rush around setting things up for her.

Morgan stops and turns to Sally in shock, "Avery has chosen you to find Gunn's gold?" 

"And my crew-"

"Bold choice! Seek out my sister in arms, Sarah Steele. Ask the barkeep at the Kraken Skulls Tavern." Morgan said. Sally begins to leave, kind of disappointed at not learning anything, but Morgan taps Sally's shoulder with her sword. Sally turns to look at her.

"But before you go, young Swashbuckler, it is time for your training to begin. Observe!" Morgan said causing Sally to smile and pull out her parent's swords in excitement.

***

Sally goes to the tavern and goes up the barkeep, Skinny Pete.

"Excuse me have ye seen anyone by the name of Sarah Steele?" Sally asks politely.

"Sarah Steele? Aye, she's here, young Pirate. The treasure hunters are in the cellar, meetin' in private. Head down through the trap door yonder." Skinny Pete said continuing to clean the glass in his hand as he gestures with his head to the trap door.

Sally heads down the trap door stairs and is met with quite the sight.

"Mind your tone with me, rat! You may be lending your ship to this enterprise, but the Will is mine. I'm the leader!" Sarah shouts at Ratbeard. 

"Hey Sally." 

Sally jumps and turns around to be met with Rachel and behind her was a Pelican with a large pick-axe.

"Rachel hey hi, wow ye scared me..." Sally said placing a hand over her heart.

"Sorry...by the way this is Peter Quint, Is it alright if he joins the crew?" Rachel asked gesturing to the Pelican behind her.

"Sure the more the merrier." Sally said the girls then go back to watch everything go down.

"So, I'm ta be naught more than a lowly pilot, then? Pshaw! How do we know ye even have the Will?" Ratbeard mocks.

"What's going on?" A drunken voice says from behind the group. The group minus Sally jump at Warwick's sudden drunken appearance.

"SHHH!" Rachel whisper shouts at him.

The shark behind him raises an eyebrow but says nothing.

"Oh I have it, all right!" Sarah said pridefully.

"Hoe don't do it" Warwick said watching Sarah.

"It's right here." Sarah boats holding up the Will.