Quid Pro Quo

The group sail to the Presidio each taking shifts to sleep minus, Sally, Rachel and Warwick. Night time was nearing for the group but Sally felt it best that they attacked at night so she recommended they rest during their trip.

The three sneak into the Presidio and look around avoiding Monquistans in their wake. The jungle was pretty empty minus the few enemies here and there.

They sneak into the big palace like building, slipping through the patio and into the nearest door.

"This must be their brig..." Rachel said looking around as Warwick blocks the door behind them. Suddenly they hear a voice behind the far back of the room.

"As I live and breathe! I know you, little lass with the swords!"

They turn around and see a grey rat behind the cell doors.

Sally looks between her friends before pointing to herself in question. The group walk forward to talk to him. Rachel and Warwick look at each other in curiosity before looking back at the rat as he spoke to Sally.

"Your mom and dad showed you off to me when you were in diapers-ha!" The rat said reminiscing on the good ol' days.

Sally sheepishly scratches her neck. "Wait ye knew my parents?" Sally asks him.

"I sailed with your parents for years, Sally! They'd sure be proud to see you now. So how'd you come to find me here?" Milo asks tilting his head. He was confused on why the child of the Davenport family was here of all places.

"We need a key?" Rachel asks hoping he knew where it was.

"You need a key? So do I! The commander upstairs has a whale Ring of Keys- they'll open this lock, and the lock you're after too." Milo explained.

Sally looked to Warwick and Rachel who shrugged and nodded their head. Even they could tell this rat was super loyal and trustworthy.

"Ok." Sally said readjusting her hair that were in low ponytails.

"I happen to know a secret escape tunnel out of this dismal place, go get the those keys and let me out of here, and I'll take you to it." Milo said thinking he had to barter with them more.

"We said ok..." Warwick chuckled shaking his head.

The group find the keys having to defeat a few enemies on their way. After making quick work of everything Sally let's Milo Graytail out.

"Thank you. And it's done! The grate covers the secret way out. You take the Spices, and I'll meet you in Gullet." Milo said guiding them to the Grate before entering himself and running ahead.

"Wonder how he plans to get to Gullet." Rachel mutters but the group head back over to Gullet.

**

Max the guard remembers them and let's the in.

Warwick and Rachel were holding the crates as Sally holds the door open for them.

The Frogfather takes note of his visitors.

"Welcome back, young crew. Our mutual friend here tells me you did a fine job at the Presidio." The Frogfather said gesturing to Milo who gave the crew a kind smile.

Warwick and Rachel place the crates down and wipe the dust off their hands with a handkerchief Sally gave them, it had the symbol from her family's flag on it.

"He also told me who your parents are. I did business with your parents in the past. They were fine people. I see the resemblance." Frogfather said in a small sorrowful tone.