Protection

Hey y'all 😘
This is gonna be long
Marcus is bae 😫🤞
Word count: 715

y/n povs: Me and Marcus were gonna go to a party. (also covid does not exist in here:)
We we're getting ready I wore a black dress that showed my shoulder and I really liked it. Soon I was done doing my makeup and my hair to be honest I looked good. I went over to Marcus he was waiting I looked at him then he said "wow you look good am so lucky to have you💃" I laughed "you don't look bad yourself I said while playfully hitting his shoulder. Soon me and him got into the car "ready to go" Marcus said I nodded and like that we drove off.

Marcus povs: Soon me and y/n made it there we got off the car and went to the party. I got invited from a friend of mine because he said party's thrown here were really good so I went because why not. We went inside I took y/n hand because I could tell she was nervous because she always gets nervous in party's because we barely go to any. Soon more people started coming y/n was still with me soon we saw our friends come because they said they were coming too.

Soon the whole house was packed was a lot of people I didn't know. I currently was talking to one of my friends because we haven't seen each other for a long time. I was also watching y/n I could see she was with her friends they were just talking until James my friend ask me "So how are you and y/n doing " while putting his soda down "good i said. Me and all my friends talked a lot more.

I then looked behind my friend and I thought I was gonna see y/n but I didn't see her all I saw was her friends. I saw my friends they were to engage in a conversation so I walked to the girls and asked them where was y/n one girl said "oh she just went to the restroom but maybe you should go check on her she hasn't came back for 20 mins already" I nodded and said thank you. I soon went inside damn there was a lot of people I tried not to panic because that just makes the situation more worse then it already is i soon started looking everywhere like the restroom and rooms until a room was locked. I had a feeling she was inside their so I banged on the door all I heard were sobs oh hell no I recognize that sob it was y/n.

y/n povs: i was with the girls I then I had to pee i wanted to ask Marcus because I didn't like going by myself to the restroom especially in a party. But he was talking to his friends and I didn't want to interrupt him so I told the girls I'll be right back they said okay and they hold my drink for me. I soon went inside the house woah it was packed but i budged and soon I made it to the restroom. I did my business and did everything I then got out of the restroom.

I was making my way to where everyone was at because that's where the entrance was then this guy he grabbed my wrist I jumped a little I said "what do you want!" He had no emotion then he pulled me to a room "HELP HELPPP" but my screaming was no use. He then started kissing me at this point I was sobbing then I heard a bang coming from outside the door.

The guy kept kissing me I try to stop it but he was to strong. Then the door broke it was Marcus I was so happy that he was here all I wanted to do right now was just cuddle him. Then Marcus threw a punch and the guy was not dead but he just was unconscious I saw Marcus I immediately hugged him I said thank you then he said "anything for you sweetheart am your protection" I smiled then we left.