Hurting

Hey y'all 😃
Word count: 873
THANK YOU ALL FOR 6K LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ❤️❤️
Does anyone have any shows that I can watch I need some because ya girl is bored 🕺🕺

Y/n povs:
i was sleeping when I heard my mom she yelled at me that it was time for school, oh no I never liked school everyone always bullied me there. Everyone thinks am good and fine but in reality am hurting I used to have the friend Marcus he was the only one who understood me and made me actually smile, but last summer he stopped being my friend he ignored my texts and calls and soon we never talked again at school, him and me would always look at each other but then he stopped.

So here I am, getting ready for school that I don't wanna be at. Even my parents don't know am hurting and I like to keep it that way. I got ready with a hoodie and leggings because I didn't feel motivated that much to get ready. I came downstairs and saw my parents talking while having breakfast "sweetie good morning would you like breakfast?"my mom said "no thanks I will just get a apple" I said while getting the apple. I said bye to them and left and walked to school. I always liked walking to school because I was alone and could have no one judge me.

I soon made it to school I didn't want to go to school but I had too. I went to my locker and got my books out. I soon saw the mean girls, Who think they are all that they gave me stares and whispered back and fourth I ignored it. I then saw Marcus he was behind them I looked at him he made eye contact with me for about 1.0 seconds, I sighed and soon went to my class.

Soon now it was lunch just 1 more class left y/n then school is over I said in my head. I got my lunch I wasn't gonna eat it anyways but they had my favorite so why not, I was eating when I saw the mean girls come up to me oh no, "Heyy y/n oh your eating lunch again alone wow what a loser" I saw everyone their were laughing at me I saw Marcus face he just had his head down, "maybe this is why you have no friends and everyone leaves you because your just a loser and maybe you should exercise ya know" my eyes started getting watery I got my bag and ran while everyone was laughing behind me.

Marcus povs:
I didn't laugh the whole time I kept my head down, see me and y/n were always friends until I ignored her because I thought maybe if I came popular I wouldn't be teased like last year, but now look what happened I hurt y/n she probably hates me forever and I really liked y/n a lot I could see how they treated y/n, I decided to end it I didn't want to be popular anymore i wanted to be with y/n. I saw y/n run it looked like she was going to the field I followed her everyone was screaming my name but I didn't care at all.

I was walking to the field and saw y/n she was sitting down on the benches, I slightly smiled of the memories flooding back where me and her hanged out there. I walked to her soon when she saw me she was about to go when I grabbed her wrist. "Please y/n" I said "why should I you basically left me for the popular group so go have fun with your new friends just leave me alone" "no y/n you don't think I feel guilty about this everyday when I wake up i feel guilty because I hurt you and trust me I could see the pain in your eyes when I walk passed by you"

After I said that she looked up at me and said "Marcus you don't know how I felt when you literally ignored me and pretend  I didn't exist I kept blaming myself that maybe I did something wrong" "I know y/n and I feel really bad I never meant to hurt you" "it's okay Marcus everything is fine go back to your friends" "no y/n there not my friends anymore I ditched them" " good to know" she said being sarcastic "so that's it our friendship is just over" I said "Well what do you me to do Marcus please tell me!!". After that it was silent "look Marcus I have to go am done fighting bye", "y/n wait I have to tell you something" "what is it" "I like you I never told you because I was nervous" "really" "yes y/n I really do" I said. "Wow really- I cut her off by kissing her I smiled she smiled back " I really am sorry y/n I really am" " I forgive you" she said and smiled wow I haven't seen her smile in a while I missed it.